ღ Important Author's Note ღ

COMPETITION TIMEEEE GUISEEEE!!

So, as this story has hit over 7,000 reads, and is more popular than the others...

I want you guise to do me something.

So, Scarlett and Liam haven't had their official first date yet...

That's where you guise come in.

I would like you to write me a one shot of their first date.

Wherever you want it to be, and whatever you want to happen in it.

It can be the cliché, romantic dinner at a restaurant and then a movie. Or it can be something completely new/random.

It can be sweet, romantic, cute, funny, cliché, dirty -if that's you...my perverted fans;)- Be creative:')

Anyone can write...You just gotta believe... (Haha. Robyn, Miss will be impressed with me, using the 'Word Of The Week';) haha) -You guys won't get that, unless you got to my school:L-

Rules:

It needs to be at least 2 pages long, but no more than 4.

Only to be between Scarlett and Liam, really...

Prizes:

3rd Prize- Will be a fan from me, and I'll any one of your stories -if you have one-, if not, then a dedication.

2nd Prize- Will be a fan from me, I'll give you a dedication, read one of your stories.

AND FINALLY..

1st Prize- Will be a fan from me, I'll give you a dedication, read one of your stories, and vote for every chapter...

AND!

Your one shot will be featured in one of my chapters!

How to enter:

Go to your 'My Works' and create a new story.

Call it something like.... It'll Be Alright One Shot Competition

Write you're one shot, and publish it.

Ooh, don't forget to dedicate it to me, otherwise, I won't know you've entered:L

Closing date will be 21st December 2012. That's when I'll read each and everyone, and decide on the three winners:')

Good luck guise, and I can't wait to read your entries. Also, hoping for an update on soon maybe?!

While I'm here...Just wanna say, thankyou so much guys for how much success this story has had. And in only like 4 months or so.

~Katieeee. x