WAY WAY PAST BEFORE

First encounter...

'Get out! You little.. ugly I don't know what to do with you anymore' he shouted.

'Uhh....... okay but is this your restaurant? Mister you're blocking my way' she said at the guy and the guy looked at him with hatred.

'you..... how could you, I loved you and yet...' he said but before he finished what he is saying she cut his words.

'first of all, who told you that I know you? Second shut up and stay away!' She said 'bastard, serves you right after you cheated on me' she said in her head.

'Stop it ly (read it as lie) what did I do wrong to be treated like this? 'he said.

'Mister my name is not LY! So the person you are refering to is not me, so if you plss excuse me my friends and I want to eat' she said grabbing her two friends looking at him innocently.

The people who saw the event looked at the guy with disgust and shouted
'quit it' 'you're scaring them'  ' you're screaming at such and innocent child, scram' while the others called the guard.

'LY stop it this instant' he shouted at her and held her in her shoulders tightly.

'Like I will' she whispered enough to be heard by him ONLY him then she acted scared and started trembling.

'Mister you're hurting me pls let go, I'm scared' she said tears falling from her beautiful dark brown eyes that looked so pure all the people who say this pitied her and helped her get out of the guys grip when they successfully did it the guards came rushing.

'Arrest that man' they shouted then she acted like a good samaritan.

'plss don't Mister guard, I think he didn't mean it, he just got the wrong person' she said with her watery dark brown eyes.

'such and good child'they said.

'Very well but if he do this thing to you again we got your back little kid' the guards said as the people cheered.

'Thank you Mister guard'she said and smiled happily for the people who saw that smile they saw it as a thankful smile but as for the people who knows her it is a smile of satisfaction and victory.

Later that day...

'you really got him this time LIOLY (PLSS READ AS LIEOLIE)' they said and grin happily.

'serves him right after he cheated on me, he thinks he can go back' she said drinking her cokefloat.

'you are really one of a kind'they said as they walk out if the mall she saw and old woman carrying something like a mirror connected in a drawer on it's back and she rush to the old fellow.

'Miss this is for you, you are lifting such and heavy thing on your back, do you want some help?' she give the woman the food she takes out of the restaurant and offer her help.

'Oh my child thank you as for the return of my gratitude I want to give you this thing on my back'

'Thank you madam I'll take good care of it'she said and lifted the thing off the woman the woman was surprised but she did not show it on her face in her mind she said  'looks like I met the Phoenix already' and she disappeared.

'Thank y_' she cut off what she's saying but the she vomited blood and fainted
After she fainted her friends panicked and drove to the hospital.

To be continued........