Red Handed

They both slept under the tree after what had happened. Lioly's head is on Baoxin's chest, while Baoxin's head is above Lioly's. Night time is about to come by the time they woke up.

' Xin'er..... you awake?' she asked

'I am now..' he said and kissed her on the cheek

'Xin'er, what time is it? aren't we going home yet? ' she asked

'If we leave today without visiting mother Empress, we're gonna get scolded by everyone. So we better get up and greet Mother' he said and stand up. He offered his hand for Lioly to hold and she gladly accepted it. They walked hand in hand as the servants look at them with awe.

'Mother!!! We're back!!! ' The Qi King shouted.

'Mothe--' he still haven't finish what he's saying when he suddenly covered Lioly's eyes.

'BAO'ER GET OUT' the Empress shouted as she covered her and her husband's body.

'Don't forget to lock the doors when you do something like that!!! If something happens and my Lan run here for your help and you were doing that you will pollute her!!! ' He shouted and slammed the door shut.

'Oh!!AND YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF THE PALACE UNTIL TOMMOROW!!! GO AND REST TO YOUR ROOM' the Emperor shouted and as soon as the Qi King shut the door closed he started to pounce on his beloved wife like a dragon in heat. The Qi King covered Lioly's ears when he heard his mother's blush inducing wanton moans. Lioly was in the verge of questioning him when her sense of hearing was blocked by a certain someone.

'Why do you need to cover my ears?' She asked.

'It's not appropriate for you' he said with a serious tone.

'Why?' She asked with her beautiful eyes.

'Not appropriate' he said with a very serious tone.

'Why?' She asked again. She is incredibly curious about why he covered her ears.

'Because I love you so much that I don't want you to hear anything besides my voice' he whispered flirtously at her ears and lick it slightly. Lioly jumped because of the sudden wetness on her ears and glared at the Qi King blushing red.

'Y-you! Why did you lick my ears?' She asked.

'Oh? Can't this husband of yours not do it?' He asked with puppy eyes.

'what husband? we aren't married yet!' Lioly said and pouted.

' We will be.... Soon enough' he whispered making Lioly as red as a tomato.

Lioly and Baoxin walked until they reach the Pavillon. Lioly stared at the Pavillon for a while before looking at Baoxin with eyes full of curiousity.

'Xin'er.....this isn't pavillon......what happened?' she asked him and tilted her head.

'Our Pavillon misteriously caught fire 3 years ago, the fire was too strong that even I can't control it....... the whole Pavillon burned but there's no ashes.... miraculously the mirror didn't burn instead it glowed a bluish white mist that didn't stop for years.'

Silence filled the air..........

' AHHHHHHHHHH ' someone shouted.

To Be Continued.......