EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

'Ahhhhhhhh!!' Someone shouted which alerted Baoxin and Lioly.

Baoxin swiftly carried Lioly and made a defensive pose. Lioly on the other hand is struggling to get out of his tight hold as she felt that she needs to save someone.

'Xin'er let me down....' she said still struggling.

'No way!! Still dangerous...' he said in a cold manner.

'Someone's in trouble, a big big trouble!!! You need to let me go so that I could help who ever that person be!' She said and Baoxin let go of her. They ran towards the direction of the voice and was shocked to see a woman with pale face and was covered in blood. Lioly quickly took her hand and checked the pulse on the girls wrist.

'She's still breathing! Call the Imperial Doctor while I give her first aid' she said and didn't turn around.

'F-fyrs-to ...doctor? what?!' Baoxin asked.

'Just call the Physician!!' She said and lay her down. She checked for any possible injuries but didn't find anything. She also checked her temperature and its normal.

'What is happening?' she asked herself and think of any possible ways of being unconscious.

"Aahhhhhhhggggggg!!!" Lioly shouted as she held her forehead. Her sweat is dripping and her face paled.

"Hhahahahahhaahahhahaha....hah" the unconscious girl laughed and stood up. She slowly turned her head towards Lioly. Her eyes have a bloody color red and soon it dripped bloody tears.

"Ahhhh!!! No! Ahhggggghggbeidvivsgwv"
She shouted fearfully and painfully.

"Why? What did I do? Why did he kill me?
Luna! Answer me!!" The girl shouted and held both of Lioly's cheeks with one hand.

"W-who is Luna? I-I'm n-not her" she said difficultly. She is having a hard time breathing.

"Luna!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA after hundreds and thousands of years finding you hehe.... here you are completely clueless of who you are." the girl said then pinched her chin making her look straight at her bloody face.

"S-shin... Shin!!!" Lioly shouted when the Qi King bumped the girl and caught her.

"Are you alright?" Qi King asked Lioly as he hugged her tightly.

"uhmm" she nodded.

"G-Guan Gong?!!! Why are you here? You should be on the heavens!" The bloody faced girl shouted crazily and frightening.

"Guan Gong? God of War?" the Qi King was thoroughly confused as to why the girl would call him the God of War, Guan Gong.

"You drank the soup of forgetfulness and jumped into the reincarnation pool? You're nuts!!!" the girl shouted.

"You two are nuts!!! YOU drank the soup and followed her here?"the girl shouted menacingly.

" We are not whom you think of us. Let go of your resentment and die peacefully" after he said that. A blue light spread everywhere trapping the crazy girl inside the barrier.

"NOOOOO---" the girl then banished with the blue light.

Lioly who was gasping for breath collapsed. She held into the Qi King's robe tightly.

"Lan? Lan'er!" He then carried her away completely forgetting that he called a Physician over. He was so panic stricken that he bought her to the Imperial Meeting.

"Father! L-Lan'er met a high ranking ghost!" he shouted as he forcefully opened the door.

"What?!! A high ranking ghost?" The emperor then shouted back.

*spark* Lioly's body floated and was engulfed by a white light and Long Shin was engulfed by a black one. together they looked like yin and yang. Soon ancient ruins formed on Longshin's right ankle and arm while Lioly has hers on the wrist.

"Day turned into night,
as the moon glowed a silver light.
A man and a woman's love,
Will pave path to remember their past above" A minister recited an ancient poem of prophecy.

"W-What? Guan Gong.. Guan Gong!!! and P-Princess... Moon Princess!!!" They officials shouted clearly horrified by the sight.

" What is happening?" they shouted.

As the two were engulfed by the lights their appearances changed.

Lioly who's clearly 9 years of age turned to 16 years of age while Longshin who's clearly 16 turned 23.

" All hail great gods!!!"  The ministers and emperor bowed down to them.

Nobody made a sound after that one greeting. They waited and waited but no one answered.

The Emperor was the first one to straighten up and saw 2 people lying motionlessly on the floor. Their hands intertwined in a lock.

Everything is so praceful.

To be continued.......