Lucy #3👸

Natsu: P.O.V

The moment I saw her was
when I was introduced to her family. I were 5 years old and she was a small little thing only 3 but she was smart for her age. Adorable was the first to come to mind when I saw her and my heart was pounding and I knew she was the only one that will ever make me feel this way.

When I first looked into her eyes it was like my soul was singing and my blood was responding just to her presence alone.
  When I told my father the way my body was reacting and the way it almost physically hurt to part from her her just chuckled and said,

"Us Dragneel men have been through it before I have that whenever I'm with your mother the urge to just be in her presence it a very strong urge. Well how do I explain this to my little dragon, oh I got it ..Ahhm-Dragons have to one day start a family and once a year they go through a process that lets them find the one for them for the rest of their life," He explains in a awkward kind of voice, but me being the smart boy I was I knew what he meant in my own little mind and what was just explained to me Luce is mine.

"You could say that us Dragneels are always dragons among men".

~Present~

Now I have to defuse this ticking time bomb that is this situation.

"Baby calm down she is stupid don't put her in your eyes she can't even compare to you. Please I don't want you to get into trouble in your fist day back". I said rubbing her shoulders gently.

Lucy's : P.O.V

Hey 👋 my name is Lucy Fullbuster and I'm back to Fairytale high school to be with my brother and FOREVER boyfriend.
Sometimes you can't really call him my boyfriend cause it won't do him justice more like hubby or soulmate but I don't want to be cheesy, to the problem at hand I'm try not to kill this slut that called my Natsu hers just who the fuck does this snow top think she is.

I have a 4.3 gpa I don't have to go to school but I missed Natsu so much, but now I'm kinda pissed that he is surrounded bye sluts like this he's taken!!! Obviously!

~ 3rd person p.o.v ~

As Natsu calmed Lucy down there was one person who was green with jealousy because of her obsessions affections directed at some that wasn't her.'what's so good about that blonde Natsu is usually so cold and brushes everyone off what is so different about her'? Lisanna thought while clenching her fists at the scene in front of her, Natsu was holding Lucy in his arms whispering sweet nothings in the blonde beauties ear.

The teacher that was quite because he knew not to get involved with the Fullbusters and Dragneels so when they finally calmed down he made it upon himself to get the attention back and asked Lucy to introduce herself.

" Hi my name is Lucy Fullbuster and I'm Natsu long-standing and only girlfriend ever, nice two meet you all. And to all the girls pinning after my Natsu he's mine". Lucy said her piece in a sweet voice in the beginning but her voice dropped when she told the girls in class off.

" All right go to your seat and take out your text books class". Said the teacher.
As Lucy was walking to her chair her hubby Aka Natsu pulled her in his lap and put the book in front of the and throughout the class the did the work together not once acknowledging the jealous glare that was coming from the snow toped pixie cut and didn't put anyone else but each other in class until it was over.
As everyone walked out they stayed cause they needed to talk to each other an also interact and be intimate with each other again with their presence.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey readers I'm going to try but I hoped you like this chapter and I'm still working on my new book you'll see it's called the (The tale of the vicious second female lead) well this is it I had fun.

To be Continued.........