Remember#4🌹🥀

Hi guys I'm here with another chapter of babygirl I hope you enjoy and please go to my account and read my other works.. Well here's the story

Warning ⚠️: slight NSFW.....
__________________________________________
Natsu Pov:

As the day was almost over I wasn't really paying attention I was in and out just staring at Luce I cannot believe she came back earlier and Ice princess didn't say anything. But mostly in class I was thinking about my alone time we had in class at the beginning of the day with Luce but of course I was interrupted.

"Mr.Dragneel can you please pay attention to my class". Said the teacher with a waver of fear in her voice.

"He's sorry it won't happen again". Lucy said with a polite tone not really caring about what the lady is saying.

"Hey are you ok". Luce whispered in my ear accidentally blowing hot air making me shiver.
"Yeah just thinking about this morning why you ok". I said with a smirk wanting to at least make her blush once this period.

*Time skip*

As lunch came around Luce was being a little vixen is making me me impatient to get home and take her.
Then the little mix did something that made me say screw it.

"Hey Natsu you ok". Lucy said in a husky voice she knew would send shivers down my spine and to top it off she was on my lap in the cafeteria and discreetly wiggles her ass on my semi hard little brother . I tightened my arms around her and dipped my head towards her ear and whispered ,"Your playing a dangerous game".

"That's why it's so fun". Luce said with a coy smile, I groaned and stood up throwing her over my shoulder.

If your curious about what happened this morning well I'll just flash back while walking to the destination My queen needs to be punished in.

~Flashbacks~

As soon as the room cleared out it walked up to the door and locked it so no one could disturb them. Walking or more like stalking up to Luce, Natsu grabbed her by the waist embracing her clearly without words showing her that he missed her.
  "I missed you too summer let's never part again". Lucy said in a doting manner while caressing my hair with her soft perfect hands.

Moving my head from on top hers Natsu moved it into the crook of her neck and sniffed her delicious natural sent that always sent me wild especially since she used the nickname she had given him once she knew his name as a toddler, immediately regretting smelling her irresistible sent because his down stairs automatically woke up from its slumber.

   "Oh it seems like you've missed me in more ways than one, not that I blame you of course I also missed you in that way". Lucy said while biting her lip and tugging the end of his shirt with a cute pout that made her look lovable and spoiled but she was his Queen of course he'd indulge her, lifting his head from her neck to look her straight in the eyes whispered," Well what kind of man would I be if I didn't take care of my beloveds needs before my own". With a thick desire laced in my tone just from imagining her wet and ready just for me.

   Quickly picking her up by the waist I set her on top of the teachers desk and grabbed her chin to make her look at me.
  "Beg for me", I ordered with my dominant tone I only use for our private time.
.
.
.
"What"?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC
Longer chapters ahead.
614 words