🔪The Girls 💎

3rd person:

While the school day continued our favorite couple were being naughty "decretly" while to be honest everyone knew what they were doing.

~Riiiiingggggggg~

"Well Natsu it's been great and lovely but I have a meeting to get to-" Lucy said while Natsu and Gray walked with Lucy to the front of the school when a loud honk interrupted.

"Who the hell is honking that loud."Gray asked while he check to make sure no blood came out of his ears, Lucy sighed but didn't answer beginning to walk away.

"Well I'm sure I'll see you guy later at my welcome home dinner-" Lucy said before walking back to Natsu and putting her arms around his neck wile getting her body as close to his as possible to whisper the last of her words, "Your welcome to bring your little gang hubby."Before pecking him on the lip and walking more like strutting to the obnoxiously loud honking car.

On her way to the car the passenger side window was rolled dow and a girl with blue curly hair stuck her head out and yelled,"Fil lets go Juvia is hungry and ready to take a nap!" Before rolling up the window.
The car in question was actually a suv 2020 Lincoln Navigator all black with tinted windows.

Climbing into the car Lucy shut the door then rolled Dow the window while the car was starting up and blew Natsu a kiss.
When the truck drove off Natsu was left in the dust low key looking like an idiot.

Snapping out of his stupor he hurried up to his family limo with his guys behind him an hurriedly climbed in.

"Follow that trick hurry up or your fired". Natsu said in a demanding voice and his driver felt wronged because one he's been driving his young master around since he was a toddler and, two because of his Master found out that his son has no use for him then he'll just kill him.

"Right away young master". He said with a shaky voice calmly steadily rushing into the car but inside he was very nervous that his back was covered in cold sweats.

"Well my sister is a little brat but why do we have to go after her a had a little session with that girl with pink hair". Gray said a more than a little paved that he had to go with this pink haired dude while a pink haired slut was waiting for him at the school gate willing to do anything with and for him, he always thought life wasn't fair.
.
.
.
.
Gruvia's Corner

Juvia: So Gray-sama was trying to get his dick wet before meeting Juvia, Juvia won't give you cuddles anymore.

Gray: Thank you I don't want your cuddles damn your so clingy.

"Sniff"

Gray looks back towards her and sees Juvia's back to him.

Gray: hey you know I didn't mean it like that.

Juvia: Juvia doesn't want to talk to youuu~sniff~

Gray: Damn it

All of a sudden Juvia felt something heavy on her back with arms wrapped around her.

Gray: sorry..........

Looking up Juvia saw Gray's face in her hair with his eyes closed.

Juvia's eyes lit up and she turned around to hug him.

Juvia: Gray-sama Juvia forgives youuu~

Squeezing him tightly Juvia rubs her face in his chest while Gray just rubs her head and chuckles.

Juvia: Your mine Gray-sama.

Gray: Okay I'm yours

Juvia happy with his words smiled with satisfaction. Until Gray let go of her head and leaned down to talk in her ear.

Gray: As long as your mine right Juvia

Juvia: Ahhhhhhhjh

Gray: Juvia Juvia Juvia!!!!

Juvia has crashed so
.
.
bye
TBC...