2%

<elliotte>

"mr. willshuck?" i grab my backpack, but i don't want to leave yet.

"yes, elliotte?" there's still one more student in the room, so we have to act normal now.

the last person left the room, so it's just us two now. mr. willshuck stood up from his chair and locked the door.

"how may i help you?" he said with a playful grin.

"ken, umm i just have some questions. like, how will we keep this a secret? what will we do if people find out?" my palms were sweaty and there was a lump in my throat. just the thought of having to explain to someone what was going on sent shivers down my spine.

he gestured for me to sit next to him on a desk. "oh, don't worry about that, baby. i'm sure nobody will ever know. it's just between you and me." he put an arm around me.

i feel safe with his arms around me. i hope i never have to leave you.

i'm sure you're wondering what the hell's going on. well, ken willshuck is my friendly bondable sugar daddy. also, mr. willshuck is my history teacher.

don't worry, its not that illegal! i'm 18, he's 30. only a 12 year difference. also, he could pass as 22, so it's not even weird, right?

now, i guess you want to know how we ended up like this.

it all started 3 months ago. i came to his room during lunch to talk about extra credit. not because i actually cared about the class, but because i've had my eyes on him for a while and i wanted to be his favorite student.

i knocked on the door, head down, staring at my shoes. i was so nervous to be alone with this guy, i wanted to impress him.

he opened the door with a big smile, his blue eyes wide and bright. i swear, this man will be the death of me. 

"hey, elliotte! honestly, i was surprised when you asked for extra credit. i didn't know you liked history!"

"oh, no sir. i love history. i loove george washington." it's true, he was a snack.

"oh my god! you like george washington too! wow, it's like i found my soulmate." i blushed when he said that. i would love to be your soul mate.

he opened up his locked desk drawer and i looked over to see what he was pulling out. it was a magazine called "founding daddies" and the from cover was george washington photoshopped onto a shirtless man. i almost fainted.

to be continued...

<srry this isn't a full chap n its kinda a random place to leave this off, but i'll update later today so don't even think of this as a 2 part, i just dont have time rn. i hope suuuubah's happy now bc elliotte n george washington is in this>