~Chapter 3~

~Still Sarah's P.O.V.~

~The dream~

Sarah! Sarah where you?

I was hidden in the rose garden of the palace. I giggled at his attempt's to find me. His head turned toward's me as I silently went to hide behind a different bush.

AHA I've got-  hmmm. I thought I heard her. Well best keep looking. He said

I silently took off my heel's, picked up my dress, and made my way towards the open field where he wouldn't find me. We always play this game of chase, but tonight's special. He had asked me to marry him, with my parent's approval of course and I couldn't be happier. I mean, we grew up together, but in different castles. I was a princess and he was a prince. He was charming, funny, immature, and gracious he was a good kisser (hehehe).

All the time I"ve been walking, I looked up at the moon. it was quite beautiful out tonight. The star's were so bright like the moon, I thought I might go blind, but that's a birt to much of an exaggeration. I was only lost in my thought's, when I felt myself  being lifted into the air. I let out a tiny squeal of laughter as I was put back down.

Thought you could hide now did you? He said kissing my cheek

Well you know how I love to explore. I said grinning

I looked up and into his eyes. They were so blue, I could get lost. I felt his arms go around my waist as held me close.

You know Sarah, I'm glad we're getting married. We'll be soul mate's forever.

Yes Louis. Foever is a long time, but I'm glad I get to share it with you. I said as I played with his hair

I want you to promise me something love. He said with a pleading look

Of course darling. Whatever it is, you know I'll alway's stick by you no matter what. I said looking into his eye's

I want you to promise me that no matter what happens, when we die, our soul's will always find each other. No matter what time or century we're in, we'll be together. That we'll never forget about each other. He said being serious

Yes Louis my love. No matter what happens after death, I promise to always find you so we can be together. I said giving him a kiss

It was a passionate kiss too. Nothing like this has ever happened, but I'll never forget the feeling he gives me whenever we are together. After moments have passed, we pull apart and look up at the night sky while still in each other's arms.

~End of Dream~

I quickly sat up in bed with a cold sweat. "What the hell was that" I thought. I must've still be a little bit jet=lagged from the plane. I slowly got up and went into the shower, letting the warm watter wake me up. After getting cleaned and dressed, I headed downstairs to make breakfast. I got out the eggs, bacon, hash brown, sausage, and juice. After everything was done, everyone was getting their own plate's.

When we were done eating, we decided to go to the park. Once we got there, they all went to play like the goofballs they are, while I went and sat at a bench. The sun felt so amazing, that I'm gladI wore jean shorts and a tank-top. I was only sitting for 10 minutes, when I felt someone's presence next to me. I turned to look, and it was Louis.

Hey Sarah. How's it going?

Everything is good, thank yo for asking. So what are you doing here?