~Chapter 4~

~Louis' P.O.V.~

It was around 6:15 when I was picking up Sarah. She had texted me the address, and let me tell you, I've seen those house's before, and they are HUGE. So when I pulled into her driveway, my mouth dropped. Her family must be very rich. Well so am I, but I'm in a band. Her parent's must have really high class job's of some sort. So I gout out and walked to the door and knocked and heard a "come in" from somewhere inside. I opened the door to a very spacious foyer. "Nice" I thought as I shut the door.

To my left I saw a wall of photos. This must be her family and friend's. To my right, was a rectangular-shaped table with a mirror hanging above it. I only went back to the picture's for a few moment's, when Sarah bounded down the stairs.

Hey Louis. How's it going? You ready to go? she asked excitedly

Yeah, but can I look around first? This place look's amazing.

Sur. I'll give you the grand tour. she said

She went over the steps and around the corner to what would be the living room. It was really spacious and it even had a view of half of the back yard. Next was the kitchen and it was pretty big too. It had a sense of modern and matureness to it. Then we went to the back yard and let me tell you, it was MASSSIVE. The tree's were amazing and it had a good looking pool and jacuzzi.

So we went back inside and down to what would ba the basement. It mostly looked like a game room, which I thought was awesome. Then we headed back upstairs to a different room, which was a dance studio. Now that was REALLY big. I could get used to visiting her all the time. So when we went to her room, which was big and blue, my favorite color. Then her closet, which was two different rooms. one for clothes and accessorites, and the other for shoe's.

The one thing I really like was the bathroom. It has a jet-powered bath tub. A glass and bench shower. A vanity, a sink, toilet, and  another window with the view of the back yard. Next was the guest bedroom's. There were four of them. One had a one bed, the other's either had two or more bed's inside.

Then then there was the home theatre. Hmmm cozy looking. Lastly was the indoor pool. I mean seriously, this house is really massiive. After showing me everything, we went out to my car and started driving to the venue arena.

I parked out bakc, so we don't get attacked by fans and paparazzi. Once we got out, we ran inside and into the dressing room, where the boy's were finishing getting dressed.

~Sarah's P.O.V.~

Man this place was big. Luckily we went into the dressing room where the other's were. I instantly saw the girl's and ran over and gave each of them a hug. After separating, we started to talk about how this is going to be the best summer ever. I couldn't agree more. After I had to them I had just graduated and that my parent's are letting me take this summer off before looking for a job in the fall instead of going to college, the boy's went to go do a little more rehearsal's before the show start's.

I was so glad I came here. To think I met such wonderful people, brings a smile to my face. They asked if my parent's knew where I was, but I told them that my parent's live in the state's of Miami, and that I live by myself. They asked what kind of house I lived in, so I took out my I-phone and brought the picture of the house up, and their mouth's dropped.

OMG. That house is big. And you live there all alone? asked Dani

Yeah pretty much, but the inside is better.

You have definately got to show us sometime. exclaimed Crystal

How about after the concert. We all can have a sleep-over at my house and order some food. I said