O N E

Author's Note: Welcome everyone to my new story, "Isle of Eve, a Diabolik Lovers tale" This is loosely based on the anime. I am just fascinated with Carla and have a bit of a crush on him. But this is my attempt at writing a season 3. Hopefully season 3 comes really soon!!! Chapters will be short - just like the anime is at 12 minutes an episode. Which I think should be longer! But shorter chapters means lots of updates!!! Hope you all enjoy and please give a comment at the bottom! Thank you and enjoy reading.

"Your choice, if you chose to accept it." Yui hears Ruki state clearly.  After everything the Mukami's had done to her she was starting to see the real Ruki. He gave her a choice.

The first time a vampire or in Ruki's case a half-vampire, had given her a choice that relied on her free will. She had gotten used to being pushed around and having her life dictated and ruled, and if she could be honest to herself she was tired. Tired of being just pure livestock and nothing else. So if at least one vampire was showing her a choice, she would be a fool to not accept a choice she was clearly given.

Yui nods in acceptance and receives a half smile from the half-vampire. A welcomed change. The only way according to Ruki for Adam to awaken was if he allowed Eve free will and the decision to love. Yui was starting to understand the Mukami's more the longer she stayed beside them. They were complete opposites to the Sakamaki. It was refreshing.

They gaze at the cold night. The Mukami brothers right beside her awaiting for the Founders to come and attack.

The Sakamaki and Mukami joined forces they would protect her, surely all of them would be enough, she thought.

The moon was at its highest peak and shadow wolves appear breaking the windows and jumping down onto the glass covered marble.

Ruki pushed me in between him and Ayato. "Eve, stay behind me." Ruki managed to say as he took a fighting position.

"Ruki. We agreed. I will fight too. Plus, your injuries will reopen!"
"Pancake, stop being difficult!" Ayato shouted at the same time slashed through one of the shadow wolves only for the blade to slash through nothing. Ayato didn't get the chance to hail his arm back as one of the wolves bit into his forearm. 

"Ah!"
"Ayato!" Yui shouts kneeling beside him. "Eve, get him out. Ayato, you will protect her."  Ruki demanded.
"I don't need to ordered around by a Mukami."
"Ayato, we need to hurry."
Yui leads Ayato out of the Mukami mansion. Ayato leaning his weight into her and Yui makes sure to support Ayato.

They were followed after by Laito and Kanato leaving Reiji, Subaru, and Shu along with the other Mukami brothers to defend against the wolves.

"Ayato, don't give up." Yui encourages, "Pancake, don't worry about myself." Ayato waves off the affections. "This is all your fault. Giving yourself to anyone besides me. You will always be a problem. Shit!" Ayato shouts, his wounded forearm was far more worse then they thought. Ayato weakened and his legs collapsed from beneath him, "Ayato!" Laito and Kanato shouted together.

"Give up and give us the girl." A strange male's voice uttered from above them. Yui looked above and standing in the shadows of the trees she glimpsed a two pairs of golden eyes. One male had spiky hair, red as blood and the other had long white hair that glimmered like silver shining like thousands of stars like the ones above. She was mesmerized.

"And who are you to place orders?" Kanato asks, his purple eyes dripping terror, his head angling down meeting his shoulder. "She is mine and no one else's." Kanato added.
Laito sneered at the unknown figures. His usual playful attitude was forgotten and in its place caution reigned.

"Kanato." Laito stated. Kanato met his brother's gaze and saw for the first time that Laito feared something.

"Brother, why don't we kill them already? They are such a bore!" The red haired vampire pleads to his brother. "Shin, quiet. Go and retrieve. "

Her focus never left the figure who remained standing among the trees hidden beneath the shadow. The moonlight over castes just enough so Yui could only make out a rough silhouette. She took a breathe only to realize that everything around her became deathly silent.

She could feel someone right behind her. The suddenness of everything - Laito and Kanato are on there knees coughing up blood and Ayato is on the ground barely breathing. Arms are instantly around her ensnaring her.

"Kitten." He says, laughter filling his voice. "W-what?!" The next thing Yui knows was the fading in and out of her vision. Until shadows overtook her vision.