T W O

The first thing her pink eyes saw when she regains consciousness is a black cell. Her wrists were chained to a chain that was bolted into the wall behind her.

She was cold. Her clothes in tatters. And she could smell a foul stench but couldn't identify the source.

Her eyes ushered tears remembering Ayato, Kanato, and Laito just before she had been taken. Just who had taken her?

She was scared. She had no idea where she could be. And she had no idea if she could even be rescued.

She yanked at the cuffs. But to no avail the cuffs only cut deeper into her pale skin. She quickly gave up - struggling wouldn't help. A door opened firelight leaked through the opening she could see a silhouette. The only feature she recognized were the glowing topaz eyes.

She couldn't place why she felt such fear the minute she gazed at him. Her hands instantly struggled to get free, "Pathetic human."

"Please, let me go."
"Do you think human that it would be that easy?" The suddenness of his close proximity had Yui gasping for breathe when his hand grips her throat to the point where she found it difficult to breathe.

"Pathetic. I'm going to enjoy training you."

The next second she felt his weight on her. She felt the puncture in her neck the next second, heard the sound of him sucking out her life blood.

"Please, stop!" She pleaded, but he only dug deeper in her corroded artery. Blood trickled down her neck and onto her clothes.

He placed a hand on her mouth muffling any sort of plead, and continued to drink from her till he heard her heart slow at which point, he stopped.

Leaving her in the dark cell.

Yui awoke once again. To see the cuffs had been removed. To her relief. Her hand traveled to her neck to feel the puncture wounds from his fangs. She touched her neck only to wince from slight pain. It would take some time to heal.

She tried to stand only to feel drained. Yui sat up her back against the wall. She was stuck. The foul stench still prominent in the air.

She guessed the door had been locked and there was no windows - just a stone cell.
Even if she thought she could pound at the walls for freedom, she knew she didn't have the muscle for it. So she thought about the Mukami brothers  and the Sakamaki brothers and wondered how they were. She wondered if they had put on a search for her. She also wondered if Ayato, Laito, and Kanato and even Ruki were alright. It was her fault they got hurt. They were protecting her.

She began to whimper. Tears sliding down her face. It was all her fault. And now she wouldn't even get the chance to apologize or even see them again.

The door to her cell opened again. Her crying continued, "why so sad?" Yui looked up to see a different vampire then the last. The brother - Shin, she remembered from earlier. His topaz eyes matched his brothers -his red hair automatically had her picturing Ayato and that brought about more tears.

"My friends were injured." She replies. "And I don't know if they are alright. Please let me go." Yui adds. "No can do, Kitten. Brother Carla would be displeased, if I freed you. You are rightfully ours. We are family."

"What do you mean? Family?"

"Oops. Looks like I said too much." Shin replies closing the door, but before he does Shin walks in and lowers till he is eye level with Yui. And suddenly the familiar sensation of fangs within her neck has Yui scrambling to get free. Yet she stopped her struggles. When Shin had freed her from his bite.

"Why does your blood taste so disgusting? I had the urge to taste your blood just to see if what brother said was true. Worthless." Was his final word before she was left alone, again.

She wondered why she was even here. If every time some vampire took her they treated her if she was less. She was tired. So instead of worrying for once she closed her eyes and slept.