T H R E E

Author's Note: Once again I'm back with an update! Sorry about the long wait in-between chapters! This is rather on the short side but like I said at the beginning chapters will be short like the episodes. Hope you all like and leave a comment below thanks!

Disclaimer: I do not own Diabolik Lovers!!! All rights are reserved.

She blinks awake.

To see that she had been moved out of the cell. She furrowed her brows in confusion - she had no idea how she got there or who had carried her out of her cell.

She took a glance at her surroundings for the first time - she eyed a chandelier that was lighting the white room she was currently in along with a rather grand grandfather clock, ticking the seconds, minutes, and hours away as she lifted herself off of the bed.

She saw was the prominent color white. White tile, white doors, a white bed, and a white painted vanity. The only two things that weren't white was the grandfather clock and herself. It was a step up from the dark cold cell that she had been accustomed to.
She took a step away from the bed though her head went dizzy with the action.

"So I see you're awake." She lifts her head up to the sound of the voice. Her pink eyes wide at the sight of the vampire before her, "You moved me?" She said it more like a question, although the question seemed to only anger him.

It was only a question - a fair question. She had woke up only to see she had been moved so she only wanted to understand her situation. She guessed she had done something wrong.

She felt a hand grasping her throat once more - closing her eyes in fear, then she felt fangs within her neck. Hearing the sucking sound as the vampire before her took her blood. She fought against his hold the best she could but soon stopped.

"I thought my blood wasn't satisfactory?" Yui questioned being a bit more bold then she had been. 

Yui remembered his name - Carla, Carla stopped and his piercing topaz eyes locked with her own. "I find you interesting. When you feel fear your blood turns into something more...appetizing."

Her pale cheeks were flush with rose, her blood pumping rapidly beneath her veins at the sudden admission.

"Please, let go. Let me go." Yui's pink eyes willed her heart's desire - willing her words to speak and find a path that would lead to her freedom.

"What gives you the right to make demands?" Carla's brow lifts up, daring her to answer.

He wanted to see how far he could push her for him every second and minute he spent with her he couldn't stop being interested in the way she thought and moved and talked.

Yui wanted to respond, however for the life of her she couldn't think of a response that would turn things into her favor. She shied away. Giving her time to think on the next course of action. She needed to think. She needed to be bright. She needed to be different and defend herself.