♡ chapter 3 ♡

Austin's pov:

I've always had everything I wanted. My parents are very rich so I've always had everything I needed. Even tho they were never there for me, they made sure I had everything my little heart would desire. I Never had any problems with girls either, I mean let's be real I'm pretty hot, like not to brag or anything but I am very attractive. So I've gotten everything I wanted for years. If my girlfriend gets boring, i just dump her and 2 days later have a better one walking next to me. So I'm very certain it won't be anything different with Katelyn. I can't believe I never noticed her. She is so beautiful yet none of us ever noticed her. She is hiding her beauty by wearing Messy clothes. When she will be mine she will wear sexy clothes for me I know that I mean she'll have to, I have a reputation you know. And god will it be better for her. This girl could've just written on her forehead "hey I'm a loser bully me" like doesn't she have any clue how high School works? Looking into her eyes I realized how different she is from other girls. She didn't throw herself at me. She doesn't look for attention..Yeah I maybe didn't really know her. I mean I've heard my friend duke mention his sister now and then and I saw her before when we hang out at his place, but I've never really payed attention to her.

"Maybe we should go to the movies with me or something tomorrow?"

I obviously already knew the answer. She would would obviously say yes. She would brag to her friends how I asked her out. Well that's what I expected anyway, because the reality was very different. She stared at me for a awhile then said the word I've never heard ANY girl ever say to me. In fact the word NO ONE ever said to me.

"No."

She replied firmly. My jaw dropped and I blinked a few times not understanding.

"Exactly your not used to getting turned down well here is your first. No Austin Grayson I won't date you. Did you seriously think by just coming up to me, pinning me against a wall and asking me out I would say yes?! Get off your fucking cloud Austin"

Oh my fucking god did she seriously dare?! Did that girl just REJECT ME?! me?! How could anyone reject someone as hot as me?! She will pay for that! No one EVER turned ME down! I won't let her, I'll go on and she will fall for me, she will be mine. She tried to get out of my grasp but I didn't let her and pinned her down even more.

"Austin I have to go to class."

Like if I care..!

"Kiss me and I'll let you go"

This time her jaw dropped and she gave me a deadly glare. I can tell she won't be an easy one but I will get her.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?!"

I smirked some more and shrugged.
It was all very amusing to me.

"Kiss me or I won't let you go"

Then she did the unexpected. Unexpected in a way I didn't even like. She looked in my eyes and slapped my cheek. It didn't hurt but it did hurt my ego and a few people saw which made it even worse.I slowly backed away and she took her chance and ran off, not even looking back. Liam was standing against his locker, laughing like an idiot. He of course had seen the entire scene.

"AMAZING JUST PERFECT"

He spat out still laughing. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. Giving him the darkest glare ever. Liam looked at me all innocently

"Cmon man you gotta admit the way she rejected you was video worthy."

"You will never get Katelyn, give up Austin"

I shook my head. Giving up? Never. I'll get my Kitten even if its the last thing I do. Remember Austin Grayson always gets what he wants.