Bruised Face

"Babe, they mess with me all the time, it's nothing to get so riled up about." Maria tried to calm down her very frustrated and annoyed girlfriend, Eliza, who was currently pacing around in her room, obvious frustration on her face. Eliza whipped her head towards Maria,
"Nothing to get riled up about? They tease you, they're constantly calling you a slut and a whore, for fricks sake Mars, they were planning on beating you to a pulp just yesterday!" Eliza snapped at her angerly, "And your telling me not to get so riled up about it.." She scoffed and fell back onto her bed.

Maria sighed and flopped down next to Eliza, "Babyyy... You just need to relax, those girls haven't done anything extremely bad so there's no need to be this angry." Maria said. Eliza just huffed and turned the other way, "Whatever.. I'll alwayd hate little miss perfect Martha Manning and her cruddy possy of hookers."
Maria made Eliza turn back torwards her and kissed her forehead and smiled softly at her girlfriend, "Calm. Down.. Or you'll get no more kissy kissy," Maria teased and cupped Eliza's face and began repeatedly kissing Eliza all over her face, making her giggle. "Okay, okay!" Eliza giggled and Maria stopped and chuckled.
"So your not going to get this mad about them again Im hoping." Maria hovered over Eliza, straddling her while still kissing her neck and face softly. Eliza hummed, "Maybe, it depends on what they do next time."
Maria rolled her eyes and kissed Eliza lovingly.

~~~

It was after school and Maria was impatiently waiting for Eliza by the benches in front of the school. She sat down and tried texting Eliza again and grew worried with each passing minute. The parking lot was empty and everyone was gone at that point.

Just as Maria was about to give up and start heading home, she heard the angelic soft voice of her girlfriend call out for her.
"Mars! Wait, you meanie!" Eliza came running over to Maria.
"I've been waiting for the past thirty minutes, where have you-" Maria froze as she turned and saw that Eliza's face was full of bruises and that her bottom lip had been cut and was bleeding. Maria shot up from the bench and quickly made her way over to Eliza, "W-What the fuck happened to you? Who the fuck did this? Are you okay?" Maria ran her thumb over Eliza's bruised face carefully with an extremely concerned expression on her face. Eliza actually seemed pretty happy and proud on the other hand, "I just got into a little fight with Martha, no biggie." She grinned.
Maria stared at her for while before giving her a big whack to the head, "No biggie?! Have you even looked at yourself!? Your face is a bruised up mess-"
Eliza cut her off by smashing their lips together only to have Maria push her back, "No. No no no no no! You need some first aid stat, come on!" Maria began pulling Eliza by her wrist to her car.

"Awwww come on baby, I beat Manning's butt. Can't I have a little victory make out session?" Eliza pleaded, Maria ignoring while unlocking her car. Eliza whipped Maria around and pulled her close by her hips, "Maybe I can have a little more?" Eliza smirked. Maria's blush was obvious. She cleared her throat, "W-We'll see about that.." Maria mumbled. Eliza chuckled and around the other side of the car and got in the passenger seat and Maria got into the drivers seat and began driving away from the school.

At Maria's apartment, Eliza sat on the couch as Maria was cleaning up  Eliza's beat up face. "Why did you think it was a good idea to get in a fight with them?" Maria asked as she cleaned the blood off of Eliza's lip.
"I just wanted her to stop calling you a slut and she's just always calling you stuff and I hate it, I hate her.."
"She's been calling me all sorts of shit since I've met her, and literally everyone calls me a slut, so what. There's no way your going to fight all of them. It's not that bad."
Eliza sighed and said nothing.
Maria put the small wet towel she was using down, "But thanks anyways." She smiled and kissed Eliza's cheek.
Maria got up and cleaned up the mess she made healing Eliza's face.

She went back to the couch and sat across from Eliza who was looking down and picking at the material quietly. Maria felt herself smile looking at her.
"Your not mad at me are you?" Eliza asked, mumbling. Maria snapped out of her small daze, "What? Course not. I mean, I was at first but no, Im not mad at you. A little annoyed yeah.."
Eliza fell on top of Maria, wrapping her arms around her waist and burying her face in Maria's neck and closed her eyes.
Maria chuckled and rubbed Eliza's back soothingly.
"I thought you wanted a victory make out dum dum." She teased.
Eliza giggled and hugged Maria tighter,
"I think I like this more.."
~

Aaaaaa
All i make are one shots
Idk how to make an actual story aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
My brain gets too many ideas at random times w h y.