"Get Out Of My School!"

based off of something i found on tumblr.

~

Eliza was seven at the time and found herself developing a crush on someone. Not just someone, a girl someone. An eight year old named Maria. She was a very shy and quiet girl who really didn't seem to have any friends and was always often forgotten or left behind. Eliza had been wanting to be her friend for a while now, but didnt know how to go about it and was scared for her reaction.

The feelings Eliza felt was too much for her, she didn't know how to deal with it, so she decided to form her own solution.

During arts and crafts, Eliza write a note with her favorite blue crayon in big bold letters.

During recess, Eliza and her little sister Peggy hid behind a bush and spied on Maria for a bit.

"Do you think it'll work?" Peggy whispered.

"It should, or I'm gonna run away." Eliza sighed. Peggy pouted, "But I don't want you to run away.."

Eliza hugged her, "Don't worry, I'll visit you sometimes. Now lets get this over with." Peggy nodded vigorously.

Eliza took a deep breath and threw the crumpled up note at Maria, who was just peacefully playing in the sandbox by herself. The note hit her on the head and the other two ducked down into the bushes. Maria looked over her shoulder, confused at who randomely threw a paper at her. She opened the note, it read 'Get out of my school' in big blue crayon. A doodle of an angry cat sticking its tongue out at the bottom corner of it. But there were also three mini hearts around it, making Maria even more confused. Maria didn't know whether to feel hurt or thankful for the note. She heard whispering in the bushes behind her and got up to see who it was.

Eliza and Peggy saw Maria walking torwards them and ran for it, screaming in the process, leaving Maria way more confused than before.

9 years later~

Eliza was walking out of her high school after another long boring day until someone came up behind her and threw a piece of paper at her. Eliza picked it up and turned her head to see who it was. Maria stood next to her with a grin on her face before walking away. Eliza opened the paper, as it read 'Get out of my school!' In red marker, a little face at the corner of it sticking its tongue out and a few hearts spread out around the paper.

Eliza was left standing there with thw note, smiling like an idiot.

~
Meh