T

Both grades had separate buses. Unfortunately for Donghyuck, they made him go to the other bus.

"He will be riding with you guys. Sit in an empty seat." His teacher said. Donghyuck quietly made his way to the only empty seat he saw. It was next to a male, with brown hair.

"I'm Mark." The boy said. "I-I'm Donghyuck." He stuttered. He looked at his phone and quickly turned on 'do not disturb'. He inserted his earbuds in his ear and got lost into the music.

Mark on the other hand was admiring the boy next to him. "Hey Mark, when are you going to come to my parties?" A girl from in front of them said. Mark simply shrugged and went on his phone. He went to his conversation with this 'dingdong'.

markproperty: Hey, we have a friend trip with the Sophomores.

markproperty: Are you going?

markproperty: Well obviously you are.

markproperty: we should meet up, both grades are gonna stick together and I have no friends in my grade, surprisingly

markproperty: all my friends are older

markproperty: are you not going to answer? I know they are letting us use our phones for this long ass ride.

Mark looked back at the male next to him. "Hey Donghyuck." He muttered out. Nothing was heard from the other male. He shook him a little. Donghyuck opened his eyes slowly and looked at Mark. He took out one earbud and gave him a look.

"What?" He coldly said. "Want to stick during the trip." Mark innocently said. "Yeah whatever." Donghyuck mumbled before putting his earbud back in again. He looked at his text messages in Kakao, a smile growing on his face reading this 'markproperty' messages. He turned off his phone and looked back up to rest his eyes, once again.