ON WATTPAD: Let's go Clubbing

As of 7/29/20 Wattpad has killed their forums

As of 7/29/20 Wattpad has killed their forums. This chapter and next chapter are no longer valid but since I am not updating this book anymore, it will remain but I decided to at least post this message. Maybe they come back some day, who knows. RIP to the forums.

3/24/18

All right, the clubs. This is where you're going to go to find the SYS threads and interact with other members of the Wattpad community. There is so much to encompass here I probably won't be able to cover it all without dragging this thread out for eternity. So it's just going to be a broad overview, but I still felt it best to give it its own chapter. Feel free to ask questions if you want more in depth answers.

The downside to the clubs is they're web only, so those of you who only use the App probably have no idea the clubs exist. When I'm on my phone I have a web tab set up to give me quick access to the clubs. Even though I don't use the app, I still can't get to the clubs from my phone without that tab since the community tab doesn't show up at all on my phones browser.

Clicking on Clubs in the community tab will bring you to the launch page of the club. Like with the profiles, it's broken up in two columns.

The left is all the recent posts at the time of you entering the launch page

The left is all the recent posts at the time of you entering the launch page. Those will change every time you refresh depending on how active the clubs are at the time. If you see a comment someone made on a topic that interests you, then you could click on it to go into that topic.

The right column is the links to the actual clubs. The top four are just as it says, the specialty clubs.

The Cafe is for the chatty Cathy's. Anything that doesn't fit into any of the other themed clubs would go here. Want to talk about your cat? Cafe. Want to post random gifs? Cafe. Outside of things that are offensive, there is no limit to the cafe topics. Even the cafe has rules though, so take a second to read the pinned thread that covers those rules so you can see what topics are off limits. This is a standard for all clubs, read the rules before you join.

Improve Your Writing is the club for writing topics. Want advice on writing a blurb? IYW. Stuck on a part you're writing? IYW. Question about grammar? IYW. This club is where you'll find a pinned thread that gives you access to Critique Partners, Beta Readers, Book Clubs, and more.