ON WATTPAD: Help, Report, and Everything else

3/29/18

3/29/18

Are you overwhelmed yet? Have I drove you crazy and sent you running from the Wattpad hills? Well, if you're reading this far then probably not. Trying to figure out everything to cover on Wattpad is no easy task, but hopefully by now you have an idea of what crazy world you've gotten yourself into. If I've missed something you want covered, now is the time to speak up for this is the last chapter for the ON WATTPAD section. This chapter is going to be a rundown of all the things I haven't covered because they don't really need separate chapters. I'll talk about the drop down menu under your profile name, how to report a story, and how to mute a user who might be bullying you or that you just don't want them to message you.

On your best friend, the menu bar, you've probably seen the circle icon of your profile pic.

My profile is how you'd get back to your profile if you're in the clubs or on someone elses profile

Inbox is your private messages. If you have a new message you'll see a red circle with a number inside it.

Notifications is where you'll go to see any comments, votes, library adds, or responses to messages on clubs you have. Again you'll see a red circle when you have a new notification.

Newsfeed is where you'd go to see what people you follow are up to. If they made a comment in a book, voted, did a follower broadcast, added things to libraries, you'd see all of that in the newsfeed.

Works is another way to get to your my works page.

Library is another way to get into your libraries to edit them.

Invite friends is how you can invite people to join Wattpad

Language is the language in which you want to view Wattpad.

Help is where you'd go to submit a ticket to wattpad if you're having a problem, check to see a status if Wattpad is in Glitchpad mode, or find frequently asked questions.

Settings has some similar features to where you'd edit your profile. You can change your name, location, add links, change email notifications, see your ignore list, or delete your account.