Flowers

April 19, 1937

"Hi Miss what is your name." Henry says, I say "Inez Florencia." Henry says "why did you forget about me?" I wake up startled half way to the grave. I cry and I wipe my tears and say to myself it was only a nightmare. I get up and do my usual morning routine and I write about the fixing of Golden Gate. I hear another knock on the door. I think to myself oh people have been knocking on my door for 3 days straight. I run to the door and open the door and Its Charlie. I say "Hello Mr. Barnes." I see him hand me flowers and he says flustered "Oh...I brought these flowers...for you...hope you like them.." I look at them and there red roses and daisies. I say "Oh thank you they look lovely." He says "Can I come in." I run to grab a vase and fill it water, I put the bouquet in the vase and run back to the door.

"Come in." I grab a tea pot and start brew tea. "So how are your folks." "There doing alright I guess still crazy as always." I laugh and say "Oh really Is that  right." I grab the tea and tea cups. I set down one tea cup in front of Charlie and one in front of me. I pour Charlie some tea and think why does Charlie want to see me of all people. Doesn't he have "folks" to take care of. "So what do you want." I say in a stern tone. "Oh you of course." Charlie says with a wink. I go to pour him more tea and he pulls my waist close to him. I throw the steaming tea in his face. "I don't wanna hear I want you, My heart belongs to someone else.." He yells at the top of his lungs " BUT HE'S DEAD." I say with a pissed look on my face "get out." In shame he says "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know what came ov.." I yell "I said....GET OUT." He rushes out my house and I slam the door behind him.

I storm to the coffee shop. and the waitress says "One blueberry scone and a latte with 10 sugars." I grab my order and out of my luck...I see Mr. Moore's daughter, Angelina Moore. She says "Oh so good to see the poor on the finest day." She smirks and knocks over my latte with her chanel purse. I really want to choke her with her pearl necklace but I don't wanna be charged for animal abuse. "What is your problem Angelina." She rolls her eyes. "I want you to do me a favor." I say smirking "Or what if I don't, Oh your going to cry to your daddy that a girl was being mean to you at the coffee shop, OH GROW UP ANGELINA."

"Listen I know I've been a bit rude lately." I sigh and say "ya think?." She says "I want you to help me write invitations to my birthday bash." I say "No I'm not doing it." She says "I'll pay you 80 grand." Well the reporting office has been a bit slow lately I guess I'll accept the deal. I say "Ok fine." She says smiling "Splendid, meet me at my house 2 pm sharp DON'T BE LATE." I sigh and say "Ok." Angelina walks out and I walk back home thinking, What hell did I get into.....

To be continued....