Meeting the other's

Part 2
LJ's (p.o.v)
I was in my new room that, that cutie boy Jeff showed me. I was un-packing when I herd a loud noise coming from the starter's. When I looked there was a brown haired boy with goggles and blood on his mask that only covered his mouth, it was all over his mask thing. I helped him up, when he looked at me he looked really nervous, I grinned like I always do and said " hehe you look like you just aet someone" I said laughing a bit he just looked at me and said " h,hi m,my name is T,Ticci Toby!
A,and n,no I didn't e,eat someone b,but I d,did kill them!" He said with a happy but very stuttered voice. Me and Toby went to the kitchen and saw ....
Two boy's one wearing a white mask with black and the other boy was wearing a hoodie, I didn't see there faces but I could see the masked one's lips and chin. Toby looked like he was gonna fangirl aaaaaaannd......he did, the reason why he fangirled is because he saw the guy wearing the hoodie pin the other guy to the wall and was kissing him. Toby got out his phone and took pics and videos. I just laughed a bit once Toby was down fangirling he walked in the other room. I walked in there with him and saw a blonde hair elf looking boy with black eyes with red in the middle. He was playing video games on the tv. I saw Jeff watching him play, he's really good. I looked at Toby and asked
" sooo, who was those boys kissing?"
Toby just looked at me and said " that is hoodie and maskie, there bestie's but I gess they are in love!" He said really hippy. I just smiled at Toby. " that Toby is pretty cute" I thought to myself. But I think of him as a little brother.
I think we are kinda friends..? I thought and looked back a Jeff. He's so cute. I thought while blushing. I could see at the corner of my eye Toby was steering at me with a confused look.
I just ignored and walked up to Jeff. He looked at me he seemed happy, not because of the smile cut permanently stuck on his cheek's but a normal smile. I blushed a bit. I wonder why he is smiling for real, Toby looked shocked at seeing Jeff like that. As I sat next to him, it looked like he was blushing or something. He trend the nice smile into a goofy one. He started to talk. " hey, LJ" He said "umm...hi"
I said.

Toby's (P.O.V)
I have never seen Jeff smile for real! Normally he's grumpy and passed off. I can't believe he is smiling it's so wired to see him like that and all Laughing Jack did was walk up to him....
Hmm.. kinda wired...does Jeff like Laughing jack or is he planning something? Plus Jack has only just came to our mansion. I have to admit he is hot, but still they don't even know each other. But I can see them getting along really well. Hmm.. I wonder what clockwork is doing. I'll go see! Before I left the room i said a stuttered goodbye. Then went to clockwork's dorm.

( sorry for putting part 3 at the top I meant
part 2, but oh well. Hope you in-joyed
part TWO! Bye!)