The party

2 year's later:
Jeff's (P.O.V)

It has been 2 years since my and LJ have been together and today is the same day as we met (can't remember what it is called) me and LJ were gonna go to a movie and go on a killing spree. But the other's insisted to have a party.
When it was 12:00 at night and ever one was getting ready for the party I went to me and LJ's room. LJ was wherein the same thing as always. I looked in the body mirror and saw LJ walk up to me, he raped his arm's around my waste and kissed my cheek. "Should we go down stairs?" I asked " sure, Plus everyone is already there, so why not" LJ said. We walked out the door, LJ still had his arms around my waste but let go when we got to the stairs. I could hair music and laughing. When we got to the mane room. Everyone was in-joying
them-self's and having fun. I looked to the corner and saw Ben smoking a joint with EJ. Sally was drinking acid like always. But to my surprise ....I saw hoodie and masky...dancing on a poll making out....? 'Wtf!?' I said to myself. LJ just looked at me slightly laughing.
I walked up to the bar and got some vodka, when I drank some I spat it back out when I saw who the bartender...it was fenderman...
I slowly backed away with my drink in my hand. I realised that Toby wasn't here. I went to go look for him.

(half-an-hour later)

I walked in masky's room and haired shuffling from the closet. Is I opened the door and saw Toby....? " Tobs what the fuck are you doing..?" I asked as I picked up a wine bottle of the floor. "I'm LoOkInG fOr NaRnIa".He said. I laughed
"Dude, Narnia isn't real!" I said in between laugh's. Toby looked at me and hissed taking another drop of wine. "Where is Clockwork?"
I asked curiously " ShE's WoNdErInG aRoWnD lOoKiNg FoR tIcK tOcK" He said. (Btw Tick Tock is Toby and Clockwork's sun)
"Umm....does she know your drunk?" I asked
"I aM nOt DrUnK!!!" He said "mhmm sure"
I said sarcastically. After that he walked up to me and literally fell in my arms "yOuR sExY"
He said witch made me blush a bit. "And your drunk" I said with a smirk. I quickly picked him up bridle-still and took him to his room. I laid him down and walked away. I went down stairs to see everyone dancing and singing 'skater-boy' (song at the top^)

 I went down stairs to see everyone dancing and singing 'skater-boy' (song at the top^)

I saw LJ siting at the bar. I walked up to him and hugged him. He trend and kissed me I obviously kissed back. I sat next to him and we just talked and laughed at wat the other's were doing and drank literally all the vodka and the wine. I drank more because LJ wasn't really a fan of wine and this that will get you drunk. And I'm a light-way, so I can get drunk really easy.

LJ's(P.O.V)

I'm not a fan of getting drunk because it is horrible in the morning the next time but it's ok once in a while I guess. I watched Jeff get drunk slowly. I don't know if he realised that he drank all the vodka. It went in like
10 minutes. He was already drunk I could tell since he was flopping around and Ben gave him a joint,witch he took straight away and smoked it. The smoke came out of his cheek's it looked wired. After a while of Jeff dancing and singing 'I'm sexy and I know it' he fell asleep on the sofa. I quickly picked him up bridle-still and took him to our room and set him down on the bed, everyone was still parting. When I went to give him a goodnight kiss he said drunkly "don't kiss me I have a boyfriend" I laughed when he said that, but at-lest that means I know he won't cheat on me. " I am your boyfriend, silly!" I said happily. I turned around and felt Jeff grab my hand and pulled me in the bed with him. I blushed lightly, Jeff started to kiss me really ruffly. I turned both of us around so I was laying on the bed and Jeff was on top of me.

(THEN THAY FUCKRD!)

( I don't like smut or lemon what ever you call it. But if you want me to right some of it just ask and I will.)