I fell in love with a killer

Jeff's (P.O.V)

When I was talking to L.J I didn't realise I was smiling like a real person, but after a while of me and L.J talking Ben started to get pissed off, probably because he can't concentrate when people are talking while he's playing a game. He started to get more and more annoyed at us witch made me laugh a bit, after Ben just steering at us with 'evil eye's' I could see L.J looked uncomfortable but to be honest who wouldn't when there is a little elf boy wearing green, steering at you with
blood-short-eye's, so I just grabbed L.J's hand and said:"Come-on let's go" he just nodded and said a stuttered "o,ok". I pulled him up the stairs but instead of going to "are" room. I went all the way up the stairs. An-till we get to a window in the attic. I let go of his hand so I could get out of the attic and on the roof. I looked back at L.J who was just steering at me confused, I held my hand out for him to grab witch he did, and I helped him up. It was
pitch-black out side with the stars shining it look amazing! It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!

 It was pitch-black out side with the stars shining it look amazing! It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!

I sat down and leaned on the chimney. I was steering at the sky and saw L.J walk up to me at the corner-of-my-eye. He sat next to me and looked up.

L.J's (P.O.V)

(I look up at the stars it's beautiful out here I've never actually done this before. Wow Jeff's eye's are like diamonds.) I thought to myself.
" so..um..Jeff err..do you have a f,family or something...?" I said. Jeff ternd and looked at me like he was sad or something. When he looked at me like that girt shot me. I felt like dying, he just sighed and said " I did once... but one day I just got so mad...that I..i ..killed them
*sighs* in-clouding my brother liu..." I looked at him normal I wouldn't give a shit, but for some reason I want to tear my self apart. He looked at me and gave me a face smile. Jeff lad back down. " so do you have a family?" He asked. " I don't actually know...all I have is a sister named Laughing Jill." I said a bit slowly.
"Oh, do you know where she is?" Jeff asked.
"Sighs..no I haven't seen her in 50 years.."I said. Jeff looked at me shocked and confused.
" how old are you..?" He asked with wide eye's. I laughed a bit. " I'm immortal I can't die". I said. " oh...cool!" Jeff said. He sounded a bit sad at first. "I'm basically a zombie" Jeff said jokingly. I laughed with him. We then stop and soon Jeff yawned. wonder how he sleeps with no eyelids? "Hey Jeff..." I asked. " yeah?" He said curiously. " how do you sleep with no eyelids?" I asked. "I use a sleep mask silly" he said will giving me a adorable. I blushed when he said 'silly'. I made a wired goofy smile. He looked at me wiredly and started to laugh. I think he saw me blushing..., I started laughing with him, he's actually a really nice guy. He leaned on me and started to hum a song. I knew the song I think it was called 'stand by you'. I started singing it softly and quietly. Jeff looked up at me and smiled, I smiled back. Jeff looked back up at the sky as I did. We talked for a bit learning new things about each-other.
Jeff was shivering a bit and I hesitatedly put my arms around hit wast,he looked at me and blushed. But then raped his arms around me too and quickly kissed my cheek I blushed like mad! Lots of questions popped in my head but After a while he berried him face in my chest and fell asleep. I did the same after.