"Stay"

Stay-
Florida Georgia Line

Axel Salvatore x Ali Darkstar-
OC & OC

Ali stormed out, tears pouring from her eyes. She had just had a fight with her boyfriend, Axel...
Axel, however was watching her leave through the window, tears cascading down his cheeks.

I'd sell my soul just to see your face. And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain. In these times I need a saving grace, but time is running out and I'm starting to lose my faith.

"If I had just held my temper... I shouldn't have blown up like that... " Axel growled to himself. He and Ali had had fights like this Before, but each time it took her longer and longer to forgive him. Last time it was almost six months before she forgave him, and another two before she came home. He was starting to lose faith that they were meant to be.

But if I told you I loved you, would it make you want to stay?
I'm sorry for the way I hurt you and making you walk away. (I should have took the time to tell you). And if I wrote you a love song and sang it to you every day, would it ever be enough to make you wanna come back home and stay? (I can't go another day without you) Would it make you, make you, wanna stay? (Girl you gotta know I love you)

Axel hit his fist on the windowpane. "I'm such a Jackass! " he grabbed his leather jacket and ran out the door after her to see if he could find his love.

My heart's on my sleeve, but it's turning black. (I guess I know what it feels like it to be alone)
Without your touch I'm not gonna last. (I know you know that I need ya just to carry on). It feels like my walls are caving in. (You'd always hold me before I left you hanging on). And I'll do anything to have you here again.

Ali was at the park crying by the duck pond. "I love him, but I'm ready for more. He didn't even let me finish. In was going to say 'Axel, you know I love you, but I'm ready for more...' all he let me say was 'Axel you know I love you, bu-" then he flipped out. Wh-wha-what did I do wrong...?! " Ali could feel her heart breaking. Axel had never snapped at her that way before.

But if I told you I loved you, would it make you want to stay?
I'm sorry for the way I hurt you and making you walk away. (I should have took the time to tell you). And if I wrote you a love song and sang it to you every day, would it ever be enough to make you wanna come back home and stay? (I can't go another day without you)

Axel finally caught up, and found Ali. He threw his arms around her sobbing form. He began apologizing profusely. "Ali baby I'm so soo sooo sorry. Please come home. I feel soo terrible for the way I treated you. You know my song, 'Stay?' " Ali nodded. "Well... There's a lyric in it inspired by our last fight that fits... Will you come back with me, so I can show you?" she numbly nodded. Axel took Ali's hand and lead her back to the Apartment they shared. She let him lead her. He lead her to his recording studio. And he Sat down and picked up his guitar.

"Yeah, the days are cold, the nights are long. And I can't stand to be alone. Please know this is not your fault. And all I want... Is to tell you I love you and make you wanna stay. There's gotta be a way, 'cause going on without you is killing me everyday."

Ali's tears had dried on the way over, and they sprang anew. "Oh Axel... " she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him soundly on the lips.

"Ali?"

"And if I wrote you a love song and sang it to you every day, would it ever be enough to make you wanna come back home and stay? (I can't go another day without you). Would it make you, make you, wanna stay? (Girl you gotta know I love you). Would it make you, make you, wanna stay?
(I can't go another day without you). Would it make you, make you, wanna stay?

Ali and Axel looked at each other as he sang the last bars. "Axel? May I please finish what I was saying? " he nodded. "Axel I was saying, you know I love you, but-" Axel sucked in a deep breath, fearing she wanted to break up. "-but I want more... Axel, I know this is your thing, but will you marry me?" Axel Sat there for a moment or two, then he slowly nodded. "Yes, yes Ali..."

>w< welp here's this one. Be sure to read, review and comment.