Ice skating.

"MUM WE'RE HERE!" Sapphire started to shout as we got closer to the ice skating ring. I just hope I can have a little fun. After parking the car, I unclip my belt, climb out the car and walk to the back off the car and help Sapphire out her seat.

We walked hand in hand to the reception desk. I got our boots and walked to the seating area, helped fasten her laces, then did my own and I waddled to the ring with her hand in hand.

Then we started to skate around the ring, Sapphire had one hand in my hand and one had on the rail going around the ring. "Mummy watch!" She left go of my hand and started to glide around the ring, admiring her, I just stood and watched... then bang....

She fell into somebody. Some tall, curly haired guy. He turned. Looked down at her and smiled. Then he looked up and his eyes met mine. It was him after all this time.

"You ok princess?" He asked Sapphire, she looked up, smiled and jumped to her feet, struggling to stay still, nearly wobbling onto her feet. "HARRY!" She screamed. He smiled down to her.

I didn't know what to do... He got closer to me...Sapphire followed behind me, so I picked her up and skated away....

I'm sorry but I really couldn't face him....