1. Bar Brawl

A/N: Hello fellow authors and readers! I hope you enjoy this book. My friend and I wrote this book together, so a huge and speacial thanks to him as well! Without him, none of this would be possible. Also, this book contains very mature content so please don't flag it or report it or anything. If you do not feel comfortable with that, just simply turn away and read another book. Please enjoy!

XoXoXoX

-Abbi

___________

I look to all of my costumers who are thirsty for they're liquor and hungry for their food.. I'm working the night shift along with only two other girls who spend most of their time just flirting with every guy they see so they could get a tip..

I'm Nita. It's pretty obvious I work at a sports bar. But I have to make a living somehow.. it pays good money.

This is our most packed night we've had in a while but everyone seems to be happy with what they have, hopefully that means a raise..

Just then, a man walks up to me and asks for another round of tequila which clearly he's had to many.. he slumps down in a chair in front of me and bangs his fist on the table.

"More tequila dammit!"

"You've had to much sir. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave or go to another bar.." I nod and smile kindly as I hand a drink to the costumer who was behind him.

"Nah I'll stay and talk with ya." He hiccuped after his statement. I chuckled and shook my head, "no sir. I'm a little too busy to sit and chat with a drunk man who clearly has a wife he needs to get back to." I then point to the big black ring on his ring finger with a small chuckle. He shook his head and rolled his eyes, "why do y'think im here?" He then busted laughing like a hyena on laughing gas.

How am I gonna get rid of him..

The door opened, making the bell at the top ring to signal me more people were here.. just great.. a huge group of liquor thirsty men is just what I need.

I then look up to the clock to see it said 11:00pm.

The group of five men sat down at the bar, waiting for my assistance. "Can I get you boys anything?" I ask as I walk up to the biggest man there. He had a cigarette hanging out of his mouth as he eyed me. "Can we all just get a Panty Dropper?" Nodding, i smile and walk over to the shakers and liquor I needed. I looked over to the men who were chuckling and joking around with each other. Then I looked to the man who should've left, he was yelling at me to make him one, over and over and over again. Eventually I got annoyed and flipped him off.

"Woaaahhh. Big whoop." He grunted when the other people around him began to spill out a bunch of Oooo's from me giving him the finger. A small chuckle escaped my lips and I finished making the Panty Droppers and handed the glasses to the men.

Then of course the drunk had something to say. "I figured it would be white like your c-" I then walked over to him and cut him off with a slap. "Don't ever talk about me or my body like that."

"C'mon I was kidding. Gimme a kiss." He chuckled and gripped my wrists, forcing me to lean in as he puckered his lips. "Leave me alone!" I screamed and struggled to get away.

Not to long after that, I felt his body being jerked away from mine and I heard a huge crunch. "She said leave her alone! Beat it punk!" The man who I assumed to be the leader of that five man group had punched him and broke his nose.. the now scared and drunk man scattered out as fast as possible, screaming, "you're crazy man!!"

I giggled and shook my head, "thank you. You didn't need to do that. I had it." I looked to the man who sat back down again. "That's no way to treat a lady." He shook his head and sat back down, taking a large gulp of the drink. He then looked at it then back at me, "this is good, is that cotton candy I taste?" He chuckled a little and looked back at me as I nodded. "Thank you." He nodded and shot a sly wink my way, "I'm Zander. You are?" He held his hand out to me, I took it and shook it gently. "Nita. Pleasure to meet you." He nodded and raised his glass in the air, "to Nita for making the best Panty Dropper!" He cheered and finished his glass. I shook my head with a chuckle. "You look tense, take a shot, loosen up a bit." He shook his shoulders and motioned to the bottle of Jäger next to me. "I can't, I'm on duty." He looked over to the two girls who were supposed to be working, instead, they were leaning over the counter, showing men their.. yeah.. "I would say use them, but they're too busy SHOWING THEIR NON APPEALING TITS!" He screamed in their direction, making them cover themselves and glare at him. "You guys are supposed to be working, this poor girl is slaving away to us all while you two are trying to get laid for the rest of the week. Grow up, you're here for a reason." He pointed to them and grabbed the bottle of Jäger and slid it in my direction, "get two shots please."

I just stared at him as he acted like nothing happened, "u-um okay." I shook my head and poured two shots of the liquor and handed them to him. He slid one back to me and smirked devilishly, "drink. That's an order." I couldn't deny. He was right.. I had to loosen up. "Fine." I shook my head again and took the glass, clinking it with his and downing the warm alcohol. "Can I have your number?" Zander asked me.

"I. I'm married. I'm sorry." I chuckled and showed him my ring. "And? It's not like I'm trying anything. Just being friendly. Besides, he wouldn't have to know." He handed me a card that was out of his pocket that had his number. "You sly fox." I chuckled again and took the card and got a piece of paper from the cabinet below me and jotted down my number, then handed it to him. "When're you off?" He asked me and leaned on the bar. "Now actually." I said after looking at my phone, it said 11:50pm "but I can stay and chat."

I didn't realize time flew..

He nodded, "alright."

We began to talk for a while, about our lives and who we were, I told him about my toxic relationship with my husband and he told me about where he worked. He just mostly wanted to know about me if anything. My eyes looked to the clock again to see it said 1:30am. "Shit!" I screamed and grabbed my bag and leather coat, "I'm sorry I have to get going, my husband is going to flip!" I quickly clock out and run out the door and to my car.

"Shit.." I whisper to myself and start my car and quickly drive home. Just as I walk through the door, a shoe flies my way and hits the door, "the fuck were you?!" My husband John yelled at me and threw another shoe that hit my shoulder, "I wanted dinner!"

I sighed and shook my head, "I'm sorry.. I had a late night.. it was busy.." I walked to my bedroom and laid down, soon dozing off to the sound of grunts and groans of John.