A New Magical Home

Chapter 3

They walked into the beautifully lit office, Harry still snuggled in Skylar's arms. Dumbledore smiles at all four of them with a warm smile.

"Hello Harry, it's a pleasure to meet you." Dumbledore told the small child a smile still on his face.

"N-nice to mwet yow to," Harry replied shyly.

"I would like this meeting to be brief, I want to get this little guy home" Sirius smiled and ruffled Harry's hair.

"Of course, of course. I have no intentions of keeping you long. I only want you to sign a few papers and then you'll be free to go."

"Thank you professor" Remus smiled warmly at the man. After filling out all the paperwork the four said a quick goodbye to Dumbledore and headed to Pomfrey. 

"Madam Pomfrey?" Skylar asked snuggling Harry close to her chest.

"Skylar? Oh it's lovely to see you dear, you too Remus, and you too Sirius." Pomfrey smiled at the three finally noticing to small Chile in Skylar's arms. "And this must be Harry!"

"Hellow..." Harry gave a shy smile. After about thirty minutes Harry was all patched up and ready to go home. Sirius said their goodbyes and quickly left.

"Are you ready to see your new home Harry!" Sirius excitedly asked. The young boy nodded a small spark lighting his eyes.

"No more Dursley's?" The ebony haired boy asked hope shining in his little eyes.

"No more Dursley's, never again!" Sirius smiled his face brightening as he did so. Finally he had his godson back. It's truly all he wanted for the better part of 2 years.

"Okay, Harry we are going to apparate again, remember hold on tight." Remus told the boy gently. Harry nodded.

    —————————————————

Once back home Sirius began to realize all the things they will need to get for Harry. "Remus, Sky we're going to have to go out shopping with Harry later today for some clothes." Remus and Skylar both nodded.

"I think we should show Harry around first, and get him something to eat if he's hungry." Remus told his companions with a smile.

"I agree, Harry honey are you hungry?" Slowly and unsurely the young boy nodded. "Well then let's go get you something o eat." Skylar smiled lifting the boy high in the air as she walked into the house.

After about an hour the tour began. The last places they went to were the bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs.

"Okay now Harry this one is your room. My room is right down the hall, it's the next door down and Skylar and Sirius's room is right across the hall, so if you ever have a nightmare or need us at night that's likely where you'll find us."

"Okay." Harry looked up at Remus a smile covering his face.

"This room is still fully decorated for you, we had it designed as soon as you were born and we refused to change it." Sirius smiles at his godson warmly as he opened the large oak door. The room was a silver color with Lilly, James, Sirius, Remus, and Skylar's protronus all all the wall. There was now a toddler bed by a large bay window. The was an armoire and toys in the room the only thing that was ready in the beautiful room was clothes for the young boy. Harry was speechless at the room.

"This... this is mine?" The little boy asked stunned.

"Yep all yours little one." Skylar ruffled the two year olds hair as she lead him into the room.

"It's so pwetty!"

"I know, Remus and I designed it. I'm glad you like it Harry." Skylar's voice was soft and gentle to Harry. After awhile in the room they all went back to the living room.

"Harry are you okay with going out shopping for a little?" Skylar asked the boy smiling gently.

"S-sure." Harry nodded smiling back at his godmother.

"Well we'll go in just a bit." Skylar nodded to the boy.

Soon they were getting ready to leave. It was only going to be Skylar and Harry going out for clothes. Sirius and Remus were going to go pick up a few things from diagon alley. Skylar was just going to a few muggle stores to get Harry clothes. With that the groups set off.

Author's Note
I'm so sorry for the long wait. I was just having a lot of problems writing this chapter. I'll try and have the next chapter out faster and have it be a bit longer.