#1

I lazily open my eyes as my phone rang on the other side of my bed. Without turning around, my hand picks up my ringing phone and curse as i see the caller's id. It took me a while to decide whether i should answer it or not. But out of dismay, pressed on the green logo and swiped it across the screen. Before saying a word, i hear on the other side of the line:
"FUCK FUCK FUCK" my best friend yelled.
"Good morning to you too. How's your one night stand?" I asked, not surprised about her sudden yelling. "Are you still in the hotel room?"

"Yes." He cried out. "You gotta help me Y/N! This bitch ran off with my wallet-" He paused for a moment while i hear shuffling from him. "-AND MY CAR KEYS"

"Okay calm down Barom. Where are you? I'm coming to get you. Meanwhile, take a shower and-"
"BUT MY CAR!" He screamed again without letting me finish my sentence. I was starting to lose my patience and wanted to yell back. But immediately composed myself as i remembered that i wasnt living alone anymore. "You'll get it back eventually, its not like its the first time  this has happened to you. And stop yelling or i'll cut your dick off. Wait for me in the lobby in an hour." I ended the call before my friend had the chance to respond. Letting out a long sigh, i put on my robe and walked towards the bathroom to clean up.

Flashbacks from last night slipped through my mind while i put my head under the running water. I could still remember it as if i was still there. That night was my parent's charity ball. They organise one twice a year to help raise funds for different kinds of needs. For example, last year, they were able to raise money for the homeless. Or one time they gave money to an animal rescue organisation because that one was my idea.
It is nice of them to help the people in need and i am always happy to be part of it. However, i always have a hard time talking to the guests because i know that the only reason why they come to the party is to meet my parents. Being one of the most influential family has its perks but i learned, as i grew up, that all of them approach us because they hope to get something from us. Connections? Money? Investments? What else? My hand in marriage? Ridiculous right? Specially in modern days, who would still do arrange marriages?

My parents.

Stopping the water from flowing, i grabbed a towel to wrap it around my body. Looking at my face through the mirror, i quickly did my skin care routine before drying my hair and putting on some clothes.

Before taking a step out of my room, i heard music playing. Great, he's awake. I opened the door and walked passed the living room. I sped up my pace towards the door that will lead me outside the house hoping not to see him. "You're awake."
My feet suddenly stops and turns where the voice came from. There he stood, drinking his morning coffee by the window looking at the view from our penthouse. He looked so handsome in that black suite and deep red tie with a pair of designer shoes that i had bought for him during a trip to Milan. His soft black hair complementing his flawless skin and those lips that now taste bitter because of his drink. You would think that i am very lucky wake up with a perfect guy like him every morning.

But no.

"Rushing to see your friend? Doesn't he have anything better to do rather than sleeping with random sluts everynight?" He scoffed before taking another sip of his coffee.
"Speak for yourself." I let out without thinking. He turned his head towards me with an angry expression. "Excuse me?" He said waiting for an explanation. "Never mind." I sighed and held my bag. "Bye." I said before leaving the house.