#3

After a long day hanging out with Rome, I decided to go home and hoped Kiseok was not there. I did not want to see his face at all because seeing him reminds me of how unlucky my life is.
He doesn't like Rome at all and I don't know why. Whenever they end up being in the same room, a tension builds up as if they were trying to kill one another just by looking through each other's eyes. On the other hand, Rome just doesn't like his guts, he has a bad feeling about him. His blood boils just by sensing his presence.
Rome always tells me to leave him alone in this house and live with him. I would really love to just to get away from him. And it's not like he will even care where on earth i would be. He wouldn't care less if i'll end up having a car accident. Kiseok will be too busy with work, now that he has taken over his dad's business. I did feel happy for him however, since he got that CEO position, everything got worse.
When we have just gotten married, we have agreed on not getting into each other's business and live like we were just simple housemates. After that agreement, he started bringing random girls into his room once a week to, well, obviously have sex with them.

Nowadays, He brings one girl almost every evening. Maybe because of stress? Or the feeling of becoming his own man has gotten way too far.
I don't mind, heck, i don't even care if he takes on 3 of them at a time.
I just hoped that he would stop meddling with my own life when i can't even meddle with his.

As i enter our appartement, i see him on the corner of the living room, seated with his computer on his lap next to a dim lited lamp. He looks so focused as his nose crunches upwards lifting his black framed glasses.
To be honest, he looks really handsome.
"Stop looking at me or i'll lose my charms." He said, his eyes not even leaving his laptop screen.
Was i eying him for so long without noticing it?
"You're home early." I ignored him. "Don't have your daily slut tonight?" I added then headed towards the kitchen counter. As i was walking, he roughly closed his laptop and turned his attention to me. It made me jump in surprise. I hear his footsteps getting closer behind me while i drink a glass of cold water. Out of fear, i put my glass down and lay my hands on the kitchen counter.
"So what if i don't have a girl tonight?" He asked as he got closer to me until i felt his body touching mine. I could not show him my fear or he'll take it as an advantage. So i slowly and nervously turned my body until i face him completely. "Nothing. It was just an observation." I looked into his eyes that didn't show any emotion.
"Want to be their substitute?"
Without letting me answer him, he held me by the waist and lifted me to lay my body onto the counter. He threw the glass of water onto the floor as it shattered into pieces making me wince at the sound of the impact.
"Kiseok-" before i could utter one more word, he pressed his lips onto mine while roughly spreading my legs to be able to get in between them.
He starts by roughly kissing my lips and bit them making me open my mouth. He took that chance to slide his tongue in then out of panic, i shove him away and slaps him across his face.
As i try to catch my breath from the kiss, i wipes my lips hoping to erase that horrific moment. After a few minutes of silence, i could only bring out: "You sick bastard." Before runing towards my room.
After that incident, I didn't talk to him nor look at him. He continued with his activites as if nothing has happened but could still remember that night. That kiss did not feel right at all. I felt used and disgusted.
It was the first time after so many years of suppressing my feelings, that i cried. I have always tried to be strong and independent.
This was the first time i felt powerless.