#2

Arriving at the Hotel lobby, i looked around the place hoping to find my friend there. I was about reach for my phone to call him until i heard a voice calling me name. "Y/N!!"
My head turned towards the voice that called me and saw a guy waving his arms from left to right hoping to get my attention. I smiled after recognising the person in front of me and walķed towards him. "Hey handsome. Had a rough morning? You look dead." He hid his head under his hoodie from embarrassment and took my arm before running outside the hotel.
"I will never sleep with a woman again." He stated while looking at me in the eyes. But he only recieved a chuckle from me. "Stop lying to yourself Rome. I'm sure you'll sleep with another girl tonight." As i hailed for a taxi, i heard him whine "I'm serious this time. I wanna meet a nice girl and get married with her. Maybe even have kids with her."
It was really hard to believe what your friend was saying because he has never had and serious relationship in his life. The longest time he spent with a girl was 24 hours  and he was even forced to meet her.
"You'll get there one day my friend. Just not right now. Just enjoy your single life and travel around the world like you used to. Before-"
"-Before my parents hold me down and force me to get married?" He cut me as we get onto the cab. "It won't happen Y/N cause they don't need to. We all know the real reason why your parents forced you go get married to THAT guy was because his dad's business was in the verge of bankruptcy." He sighed and looked at me with his eyes filled with pity. The kind of look that i get from everyone else in this world. He was right anyway. After i got married with Kiseok, his dad's business got a lot better. It ended pretty well for him...Except for us. We knew each other, we used to be childhood friends but some circumstances led us to get separated from each other. Until a few months ago when my parents asked me to meet their old friend from college and his family. Who knew that meeting was going to be the beginning of the end. Who knew after that meeting my life would be turned upside down because of man named Jung Kiseok.

"Y/N?" I came back to my senses when Rome whispered my name a few times. "We're here."
I looked outside the car window before taking a step outside the car and paid the driver. We were at our favourite coffee place.
As we enter the shop, the smell of newly brewed coffee invaded my senses and smiled at the familiar scent. We made our way towards the counter while i scanned through the desserts the shop could offer.
"Two iced americano please." Rome ordered for us as i took out my wallet from my bag.
"Anything else?" The worker asked while tapping on the screen in front of him. Rome was about to say now but i cut him. "Yes extra ice and extra shot for me please. Oh! And one slice of blueberry cheesecake." Rome looked at me surprised.
"Shouldn't be the one ordering that since i was the one who had a bad day?" I laughed at his remark and ended up shaking my head while giving my credit card to pay for the order. "Nope, you're not the one who's married." I smiled then headed towards an empty seat and Rome followed me as we wait for our coffee and cake.