Chapter 7: Meaning

(Name) scowled as Kou scolded her and the the male swimmers over their dieting choices. Sure, (Name)'s bento lunch is rather balanced, however she lacked vegetables in her meal. The one to hear it worse was Nagisa as he had a tendency to only eat the school's cream bread and boxed juice that had only carbohydrates and pure sugar. "Honestly I'm concerned with everyone's dieting," Kou exclaimed with worry. "Nagisa-kun, remember that you're not just one person anymore."

Kou's amethyst colored irises darted amongst the swimmers. "Not just Nagisa," Kou continued, "You are five people united as one body!"

"Does this mean everyone is going to have to follow a meal regimen?" (Name) questioned as she glanced down at all the lunches.

"Yes," Kou agreed as she pulled out a small notepad and began to write in it. "Therefore, Nagisa-kun, you are hereby forbidden to buy cafeteria bread."

"What?" Nagisa screeched. "No, that's not fair!"

"It is!"

Nagisa puffed his cheeks out in anger, "Then you should make a 100-point bento, Gou-chan!"

"Nagisa is right," Rei sided, "We strongly request you show us how it's done!"

"Well," Kou smirked as she placed her notepad into a hidden pocket of her skirt, "since you all insist, I certainly can't refuse you. So, as the Swim Club' manager, and with help of newest member," Kou's gaze nestled on (Name), "I shall do all I can to support your endeavors to develop perfect bodies!"

"Why was I volunteered to begin with?" (Name) groaned in annoyance as the males clapped with astonishment.

This is certainly going to be fun.

{(~*'*~)}

(Name) moved glanced at the two choices of swimwear she finally came down to. She wanted to buy both but she knew she could only choose one. Both of them were cute... This was going to be a difficult decision. The first choice was a black, plunging flounce one piece was low cut in the back. It was revealing, but cute a best and most likely better to wear for a fun day out in the sun. The other piece was more subtle and more of the athletic competition type. It was an Adidas brand one piece with small white stripes on the side. (Name) really wanted both but could only afford one. "I didn't think I would see you here," a familiar voice spoke from behind her as (Name) quickly turned around to see who it was.