One

Oh no! here we go again, fighting over what I said, I'm sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin and Jungkook had their best years as boyfriends and nobody can deny their love for each other. However, every relationship has it's ups and downs; just like how a tire rolls.

They grew apart from time to time, nobody knew how it started but basically, one just got tired of the other.

++++Jimin++++

I was at home cooking dinner. I noticed that Jungkook and I talked less to each other now, whether he was busy for work or we would just fight over nonsensical things. I felt tonight was not the night for that.

I heard the door close as soon as I finished setting the table and I saw my stunning boyfriend.

"Hi baby, how was your day?", I shouted from the kitchen

I received no answer but I continued washing the equipments i used after I cooked. I guess he's too tired to talk, but I'm persistent.

"Sit down. Here, I prepared you dinner." I said, handing him a plate of beef.

I returned on washing, and I felt his hands snake on my waist.

"I've been waiting all day to see you, and talk to you." Jungkook whispered behind my ear which sent shivers traveling down my spine.

"I have been eager to see you, too. Go on, eat and we'll talk afterwards." I gestured him to the table.

"How about you?" He was nibbling my ear and it made ne giggle a bit.

"I'll join you once I finish this." I said and slightly turned around to place a peck on his lips.

"More please" He said and we both chuckled.

"Stop, come on, go back to the table and eat."

"I won't eat without you." He says, now letting go of my waist.

"Okay, if you want that, you can wait."

"Gladly baby"

"This kid" I giggled under my breath.

I quickly finished washing and drying everything afterwards and I just realized we were still going to eat, I could've washed all of that after dinner.

I settled myself opposite him and we started eating silently. He was the one who broke the silence.

"You know, I think we have not been spending a lot of time together."

"Yeah, I've thought of that too, that's what I've been meaning to tell you." I said while slicing a piece of beef and stuffing it on my mouth.

"Well, I was thinking if we could get day offs from work and just, you know, surrender to the warmth of the world." Kookie says with a sincere smile which brought one to my face too.

"Oh yeah, speaking of work, how was your day? I asked that earlier but you didn't seem to have heard."

"Oh sorry baby. Well, everything is fine and stable"

"That's good."

++++Third Person++++

"That's good." The older replied