Six

What's my hand without your heart to hold? I don't know what I'm living for, if I'm living without you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin woke up, his headache pounding really hard. He fell asleep last night due to tired eyes from all the crying. Tears had not stop flowing from his eyes ever since Jungkook walked out that door. Jimin wanted to pick himself up, but he just couldn't find the inspiration. Even so, he forced himself to continue his day normally, although that wouldn't be an option right now. He was supposed to continue his day and not feel the burden of restrictions from his boyfriend, and so that served enough as an inspiration to fuel him up.

++++Jimin++++

"Hi Jackson"

"Hey, Hobi."

"What's up Tae?"

I willed myself to greet everyone on my to the office. Most of them giving me confused looks as I never greet anyone at work, either I'm on my bitch mode or they're on theirs.

"Okay? What did I miss?" Tae replied once I greeted him and followed me to my office.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, where is Park Jimin?" He asks and I just gesture to my whole body.

"No no no. The real Park Jimin. You know...the not-a-morning-person Park Jimin." Tae continued.

"Wow. Thank you so much." I said sarcastically and sat in my chair, he followed and sat opposite of me.

"But seriously, what did I miss?" Tae asked, eyes widening.

"Nothing. You missed nothing. I just...the world is so bright today, don't you think?" I replied with a grin.

"I'm taking you to the hospital, hold on, I'm calling an ambulance." He stated and fished out his phone. I couldn't do anything but laugh.

"Now can you be serious with me?" He asked, I nod.

"Well...something happened between me and Kookie." I said looking down at my table.

"(Gasp). Don't tell me you two did it." He said and I immediately caught on what he meant by that.

"Omygawd. No, Tae. What's wrong with you?" We burst out laughing after that.

"It's actually the opposite." I added, and the mood shifted quickly. Tae just hummed in response.

"Ummmm...we are taking a cool off now."

"What? A cool off? And you agreed?" He asks worriedly.

"I actually had no choice, he didn't ask me. I just arrived at the house and he's all packed up."

"Wait. You mean, he's not in your house?" I shook my head from side to side.

"I'm so sorry chimchim. I didn't know." He says and he envelopes me in a hug.

"No no. There's nothing to be sorry about. I just want to feel better and probably 'enjoy' this time to myself. Tell you what, why don't I treat you and Hoseok to lunch?"

"(Gasp). Really?"

"Yeah, I have not been spending a lot of time with my friends. And you were right, I was kind of losing time with myself as well." I stated, smiling at him, not wanting him to worry.