Chapter 3 Bitch-sensei

Updated

______________________________

Entering Irina Jelavic

"I heard there's a new student that joined this luna class today. Let me take a look at her."

Blond hair, huge bust, abnoxious mouth, Bitch-sensei has arrived.

"Now let's se-"

Everyone turned to look at Bitch-sensei. There weren't that many things that could really catch her off guard. But there she was, standing in front of Nagisa, eyes like saucers.

"Y-you. . You're-"

Everyone leaned in, wanting to know what she was going to say next.

"Soooooo cute!" She squealed like a teen getting their first kiss. She grabbed Nagisa smushing her inside her breasts whilst patting her hair like a doll.

All the students in class E immediately slammed their heads against the desks, except for Karma. Then they all shouted at her with shark teeth. "BITCH-SENSEI! AREN'T YOU AN ASSASSIN!? NOT AN OVER ENTHUSIASTIC SCHOOL GIRL!"

Ignoring the Bitch comment, she continued to look at Nagisa before declaring,"Since she is new I have to give her my 'welcome to this class' gift!"

Just as she was about to subject Nagisa to her 30 hit French kiss, an arm wrapped around Nagisa's waist and pulled her away from the blonde honeypot, and straight onto Karma's lap.

"Eh, sorry Bitch-sensei, but Nagisa-chan is mine. You won't be able to kiss her like you were just about to." Karma leaned back into his chair with Nagisa's back flushed against him.
'Hm?'

Nagisa covered her face with her hands. Knowing she made her face as red as a tomato.

Nagisa changed her pupils and irise that of her snakes. A signal of sorts. It's the Shadow Snakes trademark to other assassin's so they know to watch out.
She looked at Irina-sensei through her hands. Irina-sensei got the hint.

After a couple of minutes Nagisa calmed down.

"Karma-kun, would you let me go now? Irina-sensei looks like she has given up already."

True to Nagisa-sans words, Bitch-sensei looked as if Karasuma-sensei had
rejected her again. Suddenly she snapped back into her usual attitude and told everyone to go back to their desks.

"Alright today we're going to be saying one sentence in English. If you mispronounce any vocabulary or repeat someone elses sentence you'll get a free kiss from me."

"Ne Nagisa-san. Call her Bitch-sensei we all do" That's when Karma placed Nagisa back in her chair. And class resumed as normal as an assassination classroom can get.
-----------------------------------------
(#//: Paxx-Chan is too lazy to do a full Eniglish class so she is going to skip it.:\\#)

The bell went and everyone got into their little groups before getting ready to leave the classroom. "I can't believe Nagisa-san, Karma-kun and Nakamura-san are the only ones who didn't get kissed in that lesson." Sugino's complained as he continued wiping his mouth.

"Well my parents travel a lot so I've learnt to pick up on their language. They speak a lot of English when their home. I'm a master at it." Karma said in his condescending tone, smirking at his obvious 'I'm-better-than-you' vibe.

"That's no fair! Everyone's pretty much lost their first kisses now. Nagisa-san! You must keep your innocence as long as you're here." Kayano grabbed Nagisa and shook her by the shoulders.

'Me innocent hah!' Nagisa internally scoffed but continued her facade. "I don't know what you mean Kayano-San." Nagisa tilted her head to the side and smiled innocently.