Chapter 7 Assassination Time

updated    please excuse if I use she/him for nagisa because I sometimes confuse myself since Nagisa is a guy but is acting as a girl in this fic. Sorry for the inconvenience.

______________________________
_____
Nagisa pov

The class was silent and quiet in anticipation. We had a plan and we're gonna to follow through with it. The other day I had suggested we all shoot at him at once; with all the bullets being shot one was bound to hit sensei.

I personally knew it wouldn't. Seeing he has a speed of mach 20 we won't even be able to touch him. But I wasn't going to let the class know that. Technically speaking I'm supposed to be a novice so shooting for real would be suspicious.

As I continued looking at my notes on my desk a huge crash resounded outside of the classroom.
It's time

Paxx-chan pov

BOOM! A huge crash came from outside the classroom. They heard a slithering noise coming from the hall coming closer, then the door is flung open.

"Now then. . .!" Koro-sensei greets everyone as he walks in. "Lets get started."

Koro-sensei receives no response the tense atmosphere was palpable.
"Student on duty today, on your command," Koro-sensei says, seemingly to no one in particular.

"S-Stand," Isogai the class president stammers out.
In unison, the class rises to their feet and draws guns, all aimed at their teacher standing at the front of their classroom.

"At Attention," he calls.
The sound of twenty-five safety latches being released fills the room. Students shift adjusting themselves making sure they don't hurt someone by accident.

Swallowing thickly, Isogais eyes narrow.

"BOW!"

The room fills with the sounds of bullets flying as everyone opens fire.

But Koro-sensei manages to dodge them all. He uses his speed to move between three spots which are weakest in bullets.

"Good morning!" Koro-sensei says cheerfully. In his tentacles he holds the class attendance book.

"Fire all you like! . . I'll just be taking attendance!"

"Isogai-kun!"

A barely audible reply comes from the ikeman.

"I'm sorry, you'll have to speak up with all this gunfire," he shouts.
'You already know what they look like so I'm not going to describe them. It's a waste of time.'

"H-Here!"

"Okajima-kun."
"Here!"

"Okano-san."
"Here!"

"Kataoka-san."
"Here!"

'skip because i'm lazy'
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Paxx-chan pov

Two minutes later, the whole class is panting, worn out.

Wiping the sweat off of his brow, Nagisa stares at their teacher.

'His pattern is fairly simple. I wish I could have shot at him properly. He didn't even move fast. I could have done it easily but that would ruin my cover. Where's the fun in that?'  Nagisa smirks  he could easily E.N.D their Target.
If you get my E.N.D part I love you.

"Excellent!" Koro-sensei laughed. "Only one absence. That makes sensei very happy!"

Nagisa notices that Sensei's face turns bright scarlet, a big, crimson 'O' when signalling correct. He rights it down in his notebook that magically appeared in his hands.