Chapter 8 Baseball Time

updated

____________________________________________________________

Paxx-Chan pov

The sun is shining and there are no clouds in sight. Nagisa and Sugino are putting their assassination plan into action.

"He makes a point of relaxing behind the school. He has a drink and an English newspaper he got from Hawaii at Mach 20. Just as reported Nagisa-chan, your information is right on the mark," said Sugino with a little awe.

"Ah.. it's nothing. You just need to know what you're looking for. Now go. He changes his location everyday, you won't get a second chance." Nagisa said ushering him forward.

"Thank you Nagisa-chan, and wish me luck," he said sheepishly.

"Sure. Good luck, Sugino-kun."
'I doubt it will hit Koro-sensei. Even if his throwing speed is fast Koro-sensei can probably smell us already because of his heightened senses.'

Sugino began to focus on his target. In his right hand he held a baseball that has anti-sensei BB's inbedded into it.

Sugino makes a stance and pitches the ball to Koro-sensei. But a few seconds later Koro-sensei stood behind them.

Sugino was taken off guard by the greeting that came from behind them, and let out a sound of surprise.

"Remember, you need to be loud and clear when you greet someone." They could hear the enjoyment in his voice but for Sugino he was paying more attention to the still falling newspaper, looking from it and to their teacher a number of times.

"...Good morning Koro-sensei." Nagisa managed out for the both of them, evaluating what just happened in her head.

"A great idea! Embedding those anti-me BBs into a baseball. It's doesn't make the sound you hear from gunfire. However. . . I had a lot of time to kill waiting for the baseball to come close. As you know, my cells would fall apart if I touch one of those BBs." His gaze didn't lock onto anything, not even the two students that are looking up at him. His voiced moved from lecture to amusement,
"So that's why I popped over to the storage room to grab a glove."

It was as though a big red stop sign appeared in front of Nagisa and Sugino when their teacher moved a tentacle to show that within a baseball glove, the modified baseball was sitting firmly in it.

'I can't believe it, he caught my ball after the second I'm pitched it to him!' thought Sugino.

'He's so fast! But... things like this will happen if you're a super-being creature that will destroy the world. Now he knows I found out where he goes before school. He'll be even more guarded. Damn' Nagisa sweet drop at her teacher.

Koro-sensei's skin gained green lines as he lightly threw the baseball up and caught it. "I do hope you can kill me - before graduation, that is." And the class bell rings.
"Now then, time for homeroom," he said while walking to the classroom, the two students following him from behind.

Sugino's shoulders dropped, "Yes sensei..." Sky blue eyes looked at the depressed form of her friend with worry, "Dammit. Guess my ball won't do the trick after all."

"Sugino-kun..." nagisa could tell he was disappointed by seeing his wavelengths.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Paxx-chan pov

When Nagisa and Sugino went back to the classroom, Kayano greeted both of them. Sugino just replied her with a small 'Good morning' and walked to his seat, he looked so depressed.
Seeing her classmate reaction, Kayano ask her bluenette friend.