How It All Began

Hola! This is ForceOfTheSea, who shall be henceforth be known as Dyne! Hiii!

*clears throat*

Gather round, little stars and nebulae. Aunty Dyne's going to tell you a story.

See, I have this Bio on my profile. It's called 'I Am…', and it's where I put tags and this things about moi. Anyway, the genie bubble gum addict known as Gigi (GigiGenieGirl) commented on my bio. We had a nice little chat!

Anyway, when I came to check on my notifications a little bit later, I was surprised to find that Gigi had a convo going on with this new person (LushWriter_07) in the comments of mah bio! Of course, being the hyper jellybean I am, I immediately freaked out and sent an ALL CAPS message, and quote:

“MERLIN'S PANTS! NEW PERSON NEW PERSON! HOLAAAAAAAAA!”

Yeah… that was my reaction. La and Gigi can vouch for that, right ladies?😂

Aaaanyway, we soon got a conversation going strong, me gloating about being the oldest, La filling us in 'bout the drama going on at her school, and Gigi processing the fact that she was the youngest!
Enter AbysmalRose, who immediately drops the bombshell that she's EIGHTEEN.

😑😑😑

I'm THIRTEEN. Guess I'm not the oldest anymore.😅

Then we had this grand old convo going!

I soon got over the fact that I was no longer the oldest because that title now belonged to OLIVIA (AbysmalRose) and took comfort in the fact that Gigi and I are DA TALL ONES.

La and Olivia are the resident short stuffs.😂

So there we were, La complaining about her terrible WiFi and randomly roleplaying, me being weird, Gigi being the one who pulls us closer, and Olivia being grumpy about her height.

(Or lack of height)

Okay, okay. I'll stop now Olivia!

Then Gigi randomly came up with the idea to start a collaboration! I'd never done a collab before (I was actually thinking of posting for offers on my message board that day) so I was ALL FOR IT! La and Olivia were on board too, and THE GALAXY STARS WERE BORN!

…Once we got past the confusion of who was creating the account, what exactly our name was going to be, what time it was, and all the stuff you have to go through when creating an account.

Then Olivia insisted we go to sleep.

…I immediately labelled her the group mom. (We love you Olivia!)

And that's how it all began! This whole collab sprang from a random comment from Gigi in my bio, so I guess you have her to thank for this!

THANK YOU GIGI!

And you guys? I love all of you.

...

La and Olivia are still short.

Yes, I'm the annoying sister.

BUT I STILL LOVE YOU GUYSSSS!