22. Wait, that's a good name.... AWS

Arjun's cabin, BirdSong

Neil: So this is what happened.

Neil's POV

I don't know why but I have been irritated since that talk with Samraat uncle and Piyali aunty. What I don't get is why?! Why am I irritated? What is the problem if Ayaan marries Sam? Maybe he is a gem of a person. NOOOO....... I can't let that happen!!! What if Ayaan is alcoholic, he will make Sam an alcoholic inorder to give him company. What if he smokes, Sam may suffocate in his company. What if he is a womaniser, he won't respect Sam. What if, what if, what if......No...... I can't let that alcoholic womanizing smoker marry Sam. I won't let that happen.

Sam's Cabin, BirdSong

Sam: Radhika, let me tell you what all happened.

Sam's POV

I am quite excited to meet Ayaan. The one and only time I met him was 10 years ago, when we went for vacation in London. We stayed at Ayaan's house that time and we used to talk about our interests and career choices. It would be nice to meet him again. He always used to say that he won't drink alcohol or smoke as it is bad for health. He was such a health conscious person. I will have to check if he is still the same. The thing that I respected about him the most was his way of behaving towards women. Let it be his mom, my mom, me or any stranger, he always used to respect women. It will be really fun to catch up with him. I will have to make Neil and Ayaan meet. They will become fast friends.   

Arjun's Cabin, BirdSong

Arjun: That is quite a far-fetched opinion to think about someone you have never met.

Neil: Arrey..... I knew without meeting him that he is trouble. You will also say the same if you would meet him.

Arjun: Whatever..... Then?

Neil sighed.

Neil's POV

I can't believe that Sam is this excited to meet him. Don't she know he is an alcoholic womanizing smoker. Wait that's a good name.... AWS.... I will call him that from now on. 

I will let Sam find out on her own about his behaviour. Then I will share with her about this new name for him. 

I turned to look at Sam. She was so excited that she had a huge smile on her face. She was never this excited to meet me. All through the journey to airport, she was making me deaf by going on and on about Ayaan this and Ayaan that. I am so irritated and fed up with this Ayaan, Ayaan song of hers.

Sam's Cabin, BirdSong

Radhika: From what you have said about him, I too want to meet him. But why were you so irritated about this?

Sam: Ayaan is not what I am irritated at. Its Neil.

Radhika: Neil? but why?

Sam's POV

I was talking to Neil about Ayaan, when we were in the car. 

Neil: Yaar... Can you just be quiet?! I can't concentrate on driving.

I asked: Since when did you started asking me to be quite inorder to drive?

Neil: Since today.

I turned away from him to look out the window. He has been like this since this morning. Snapping at little, little things. Who does he think he is? You don't want to talk right? Now you will come begging to talk and then also I won't talk.

Soon we reached the airport. Cold war was still going on between me and Neil. That was when I saw Ayaan walking out of the arrivals. Mom have shown me a photo of Ayaan so it was quite easy for me to identify him. He also seem to identify me as he came to me smiling and after a small pause hugged me. He is still the same, he first made sure that I have no problem with hugging him. He still respects women. 

I turned to Neil and introduced them. Neil still had a bored expression painted on his face and the way he greeted Ayaan pissed me off. Whats up with him?!

I looked at Ayaan. He grew up to become a handsome man. Tall with Broad shoulders. Curly hair and a clean shaved face with dark brown eyes. Although, handsome, he was not my type.

We were talking about our careers when Neil asked.

Neil: Ayaan we should go out to enjoy.... you, me and Sam.... there are some good night clubs out here.

I looked at Ayaan to see him smirking. He turned to me. 

Ayaan: Why not?! after all, Sam knows how much I love drinking alcohol. Don't you, Sam?

I laughed out loud. He still hasn't changed.

I told, "Sure why not."

I turned to neil to see him staring at me open mouthed. I was still not talking to him. I ignoned him and walked away talking to Ayaan.

Arjun's Cabin, BirdSong

Neil:  She ignored me. That too for that Ayaan. I thought I could expose that AWS but she too made plan to go drinking with him. And he hugged her. Womanizer.

Arjun: I don't get what's the big deal, they are friends.

Neil: You won,t understand unless its about Radhika.

Neil stormed out of there, leaving behind a thoughtful Arjun. 

Arjun: Is Neil in love with Sam?

Sam's Cabin, BirdSong

Sam was pacing here and there, abusing Neil, where as Radhika was lost in her thoughts.

Radhika's POV

Is Neil in love with Sam?. Maybe that's why he was so irritated with Ayaan and Sam's closeness.