Chapter Nine- Dinner

Niall's POV:

"I-I was, uh, just..." I tried to get the words out of my mouth but I couldn't.

Charlotte rolled her eyes looking very annoyed. "You were snooping, that's what you were doing."

"You kept this. I said pointing at the picture. After all this time, you kept it. Why did you keep this one?" I asked her. She blushed slightly and looked down.

"I obviously didn't want to, but my mom insisted. I took down all the photos of us, and I wanted to throw them away. She wouldn't let me though, especially not this one. It's my moms favorite."

"Mine too.." I told Charlotte grinning. This was actually one of the nicer moments between us. "Can't believe you wanted to throw away all those other photos of me."

"Well, when I started hanging out with Grant I had to put the new photos somewhere."

I nodded my head, understanding that she had to move on. "Charlotte, why do you hate me?" After I asked that the anger quickly returned back to her face.

"Well you should know the answer to that question, Niall." She was definitely not in the mood for talking about this subject.

"I guess it's okay, my management hates me too. I almost screwed up One Direction's career. I don't know what's happened to me."

"You've changed, Niall. And not for the better."

______

When the soup was finally done, Charlotte invited Grant over to enjoy dinner with her us.

Mr. Blakely had walked in from work and strutted into the master bedroom. As he passed me he bowed his head, "Good to see you Niall." His face was very serious, and I was curious as to why. Before Mr. Blakely had loved me, but he seemed a little bit stand offish today.

Charlotte helped set up the table as Grant and I watched football on the TV.

"So is this a regular thing?" I asked Grant. He turned his head away from the TV and looked at me in confusion.

Grant seemed nice and all, I guess I understood why him and Charlotte were best friends.

"What? Dinner here?" He asked and then took a sip out of his cup.I nodded and waited for an explanation.

"Oh yeah, my aunt works late sometimes."

"You live with your aunt?" I questioned. Charlotte started setting the food out on the table. She looked over at me and Grant talking on the couch, and when he caught her eye he smiled at her.

"Um, yeah, my parents used to live here. But then they got divorced and both moved, I begged them to let me stay for high scho-"

"Food's ready!" Mrs. Blakely yelled out. We all got up and sat by the table, I immediately felt like the odd one out.

A/N: What do you guys think of the new cover? If anyone wants me to read their story, I would love too! :)