Beginning

I missed you today
Even though your not gone away

You sit there in your chair
oblivious to my stare
when you used to play with my hair

What happened to us
When did we get on that bus
the bus to 'nowhereville'
It's sad

Because I love you still

I sit here and stare at him, boring a hole into his face, how can he not feel that? His face should be exploding into particles of awareness. Nothing, not a flicker, there's no point in talking his earphones are on his head. I often wonder if they are actually on, or does he just pretend and that sometimes he does here every plead, or vile expletive that tries to reach him.

He talks to me when he feels like it. Is loving when he feels like it. I could dance around here naked, high five his face with my minge and I don't think his eyes would stray from the computer screen, unless it was the rare occasion that he wanted it.

Oh, I haven't introduced us, probably because us is not an entity anymore. I'll start with me, I'm Susan, Susie by some, her indoors by him. He's David, I call him missing, some days, others days he's fondly called prick.

Some days I let my mind wander and reminisce on those glorious, early days. It tends to make the now more bearable. Other days it makes the now impossible to handle, and I tear at my skin, as my fanny starts fluttering and he wants nothing to do with it. Those days the vibrator comes out I still go upstairs I don't know why, I think if I took it out in front of him and the buzzing began he wouldn't give a toss, that makes me giggle sardonically, because it strikes me that I could have meant that literally.  

I