Bound

An act of bondage, marriage

restraints getting tighter every day

I forget the safe word

I'm upstairs trying said vibrator. Nothing's working, back In the day before frustration became the norm, I would have been embarrassed and hastily tried to hide what I was doing,  not anymore I don't care that he knows. He looks at me with disdain and starts slagging.

"Sounds like your using a pneumatic drill up here. I had to come and see for myself. Your finger would be less distracting."

"I wouldn't need either if my husband remembered that his wife had needs still, even if he doesn't. Your finger now and again would help. I won't even suggest your dick because you lost the use of that many years ago, and everyone knows you've no balls."

With two strides he's at the end of the bed and grabs the vibrator from my hands. He decreases the speed, and slowly starts teasing me. He leans down and starts circling my nipples with his tongue. I fight my body's response but my nipples harden and grow with each touch. I am soaking and involuntarily moan. He increases the pressure with his tongue and increases the vibrators speed. I stop resisting and writhe in ecstasy. Abruptly it all stops he turns off the vibrator and abandons my straining nipples.

Grabbing my hair he reefs my head back and growls, "Don't you ever speak to me like that again, or next time I do this it will be on, you'll look better with chipped teeth."

He jams the vibrator into my mouth and flings me back onto the bed. Slamming the door on his departure, I sob uncontrollably. This is a new low, we've only ever hurt each other verbally before. My body fails me miserably because still, right now, I would be quite happy if he came and touched me again.

I'm a sex bomb

ready to explode

you never detonate

so I implode