Better Than Twilight Prt. 2

"OMG! OMG! OMG!" I mumbled behind my two hands as I regret of what I've said to the blue cladded turtle.

He chuckled as he gave me a hand, "I am Leonardo, Leo for short."

We shake hands and I replied. "My name's (Y/N)."

"Oh, that's Donatello, my brother." Leo pointed at the purple cladded turtle who waved at me. I looked around the place. It's seems like a science laboratory judging by the apparatuses on the desks and shelves.

"I never knew you guys do love Science." I commented.

"Uh, only Donnie does." Leo replied while his younger brother chuckled revealing the gap of his teeth.

"Mind if I look around the place? I am now feeling fine." I asked. Leo gladly permits as he guided me to the places of their home—which I only figured out they live on the sewers!

When we had arrived at the living room, I saw two more turtles chasing to one another. The orange cladded one was screaming while running then followed by a red cladded turtle with anger in his eyes and was about to spank the orange cladded one with a spoon.

"Seriously? A spoon?" I asked Leo.

"Nah, they're always like that. The turtle who has an orange bandana is Mikey and the one who's holding a spoon is Raph." Leo said.

Suddenly, a door opened revealing a humanoid rat wearing a maroon japanese clothing raising his voice, "WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!"

All of the turtles, even Leo had sat down on a mat in front of him. Maybe the rat is their father or a teacher. Donnie came out from the laboratory to join them.

"It seems like Leo wants to introduce someone to us." the rat said, looking at me. He is not scary at all. Seems he is kind.

"Sensei, I would like to introduce you, (Y/N). (Y/N), this is Master Splinter, he is our father." Leo introduced.

"It is nice to meet you, (Y/N). Well, my sons had helped you a while ago. How are you feeling right now, child?" Splinter asked.

"I am fine now, Sir." I replied.

"No need to be formal. Just call me Splinter. You will be staying with us for the rain outside is still heavy." he said.

"Thank you, Splinter."

"You are all dismissed."

Then, the turtles went back to their own doings. If I can recall what happened a while ago, I was saved by a mysterious creature from a car accident. That creature has red eyes. I observed everyone in the lair.

Leo has sapphire orbs, Raph's were emerald, Mikey's were baby blue while Donnie and Splinter were brownish. But none of them has red orbs.

"(Y/N)? Something's wrong?" Leo asked as he noticed my movements.

"Uhm, it's nothing." I lied.

"You can stay in that room before the dojo." Why am I like this? It feels like I wanted to stare at Leonardo. Kinda weird but I can't explain.

"You alright?" Leo snapped my thoughts away. I am back with my self again. "Oh, I'm good. Thanks!" I said as I headed to the room.

I layed down on my bed. The thought about my 'savior' back then had filled my mind. How would I thank him? Will I been able to see him again? But I hope I will. I closed my eyes as I drifted myself to sleep.

12:45AM
I found myself woke up in the middle of the night. The rain had finally stopped. I got up an bothered to go to the kitchen to look or something to drink.

While walking, I heard a noise like someone is in pain. I looked around as I saw Leo in the dark.

"Leo?" I call his name.

"(Y/N)? No... don't come closer... to me..." he said.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked taking a few steps closer to him.

Suddenly, Leo tackled me. Making me lay down on the floor with him on top of me. The view became scary because he has RED eyes with fangs on his teeth.

"L-leo?" I managed to breathe out.

Then, he uses his hand to lift my chin out, revealing my neck. I can't move to struggle. It's like I am frozen solid. Now, his face was inches away from my neck. He leaned forward and I can feel his teeth being buried on my flesh. I let out a moan in pain and closed my eyes. He just BIT me and I felt my blood dripping down from my neck.

"No, I can't. I must not drink her... No, Leo. You can't." Leo talked to himself as he scoot away from me.

"I don't understand..." I said as I tried to sit down and bear the pain on my neck.

His eyes met with mine. Those were the same eyes I saw before I passed out in the park.

"It's you..." I whispered.

"Yes, it's me." Leo replied.

~To be continued...