Chapter 11

Morning dawned on Tori and Jade who were still so comfortably wrapped up in each other.Tori opened her eyes first to the feel of the warm sun hitting her face.She hugged Jade closer to her and whispered into her hair,"Hey,get up."Jade groaned and turned to face Tori,burying her face in the crook of Tori's neck.She kissed the top of Jade's head and said,"I'll make breakfast if you get up."Jade got up instantly and kissed Tori good morning."Breakfast better be ready by the time I come downstairs,Vega,"she said sleepily.Tori rolled her eyes and walked downstairs to make breakfast for them both.

Jade descended the stairs to the smell of something cooking on the stove.She walked into the kitchen to see Tori wearing an apron that said,"Kiss the cook."She strode right up to Tori and whispered,"Don't mind if I do,"before crashing their lips together.She sat at the dining table and said,"What smells good?,"when Tori put a plate of bacon and eggs and pancakes in front of her. She took a bite and nodded her head approvingly at Tori."I didn't know you could cook,Vega." Tori sat with her and they ate together."Hurry up.I wanna do something fun with you today." Jade smirked and said,"How fun?Cause last night was the most fun I've had in weeks."Tori straddled Jade on her chair and wrapped her arms around Jade's neck."You'll see."

After breakfast,they got dressed and headed to the car.Tossing her the keys,Tori said,"Lock up." Jade nodded and proceeded to when she heard screams and a painful slam against something metal.She turned around to see Tori slammed into a car door,being held down by none other than Beck.She felt anger,fear and pain well up in her all at once and didn't know whether to cry or yell.She stared stock still at Beck and his hand around Tori's throat,pinning her to the car.He looked up at Jade and she didn't see Beck anymore.This man was a fucking psychopath. Bloodshot eyes replaced the thoughtfulness in his usually dark grey pupils and Jade nearly shuddered.

"I told you to stay away from her.After I beat your little dyke face you still went back, didn't you?"Tori whimpered and he slammed his foot into the car door,causing Jade to wince."Let her go."Beck and Tori looked at Jade who's eyes were riveted on the ground.Beck almost scoffed when he said,"What?"She took a step forward and said a little louder,"I said,let her go."She heard Tori's furious whispering for her to run away but she was sick of being kicked around.Beck took his hands off of Tori and closed in on Jade,almost yelling,"You dare talk like that to me,you-,"but he didn't get to finish because Jade swiped at his face with the pair of scissors she sneaked into her hand when he wasn't looking.

He yelled out in agony,blood pouring from his face.He fell to the gravel with his face still in his hands when Jade pulled a hysterical Tori into the car and began driving when she heard Tori's sobs and her heart sank a little.She pulled over and put a hand on Tori's back,"Why are you crying?"Tori was still crying into the front of her shirt when she said,"Crying scares the bad things away."Jade unbuckled her seat belt and put an arm around Tori and whispered into her hair,"I'll scare the bad things away now.I'm here.Stop crying."Tori wiped her tears and stared at Jade's eyes,so full of hope.Suddenly,she grabbed Jade's face in her hands and kissed her.The kiss was so full of passion and Jade was grinning when it broke off.

"Now,how about the mall?"Tori's eyes widened at the mention of the mall and Jade couldn't help but smiled when she saw Tori's expression change.Jade got back on the road and Tori watched the cars zoom past,thinking about whether Beck was conscious by now,or still alive. Jade hadn't struck him that hard,right?It was a little matter of self-defence.She was still thinking about it when her door was jerked open and she saw Jade standing there,hands on hips."Let's go."She took Jade's hand and they strolled leisurely into the mall,taking in the scent of money and new things."I want shoes."Tori dragged Jade up the escalator to the where the shoes were being sold.They were strolling through the floor,hand in hand,when the thud of heavy footsteps were heard and a particular redhead came crashing towards them."Hi guys!"They let go of each other's hands at once and their words were getting mixed up."What are you doing here,Cat?," asked Jade."My brother dropped me here before driving away.I don't know when he'll be back."

"Do you wanna shop with us?"Jade's heart sank.She wanted to be alone with the brunette now Cat's ruining it."Sure you guys weren't up to something?,"said Cat with speculation.Jade instantly got defensive and said,"What does that mean?"Cat rolled her eyes and stared at the two girls with arms crossed."I've seen how you two look at each other.I'm not dumb."Jade whispered under her breath,"Big news,"and Tori elbowed her hard in the side.Not knowing what to do,Jade dragged Cat into a fitting room nearby and said,"Don't tell anyone about this. Understand?,"and pulled out her scissors for good measure.Cat nodded vigorously and Jade let her go.She gave Cat a soft look,fearing she would make the redhead cry and said,"Let's get some cookies."Cat smiled and they all walked out of the room,receiving weird looks from strangers.

The three of them walked together,laughing all the way.It was time for them to leave when Cat pulled Tori aside and said,"I've never seen Jade that happy before Tori.What did you do?"Tori laughed and said,"I didn't do anything.Besides,she makes me even happier."Cat smiled at Tori, admiration filling her eyes.They were still talking when Jade yanked Tori's arm."Let's go,I'm sleepy."Tori followed her to the car and Jade got behind the wheel.Tori stood at Jade's car door, pouting."What's wrong?,"said Jade,stepping out."I wanna drive."Jade rolled her eyes and leaned close to Tori's ear,whispering."You'll definitely be on a ride later.Let me drive okay?"Tori crossed her arms and looked away,mock anger clouding her face.Jade stepped closer to Tori,smirking. She put her hands on Tori's waist and kissed her.When the kiss broke off,Tori couldn't help a grin appearing on her face.

They got into the car and drove away.As soon as they got home,Jade's phone began blowing up. "Didn't know you were that famous."Jade put the phone on the table and wrapped her arms around Tori's waist."Aren't you gonna check your messages?"Jade leaned into Tori and kissed her neck."I promised you a ride,didn't I?,"and Jade lifted Tori off her feet bridal style and carried her up the stairs.Throwing Tori on the bed,they wrestled between the sheets.45 minutes passed when they collapsed next to each other on the bed,pulling their t-shirts back over their heads. Jade kissed Tori one last time and went downstairs to check on her phone.She stared at the unknown number that appeared on her screen with speculation.

"Do you know who's number this is?"said Tori as she shoved her phone in front of Jade's face.Jade glanced at the number only to see that it was the same number on her screen."They texted me too."Tori grabbed Jade's phone and looked at the identical numbers on the screen. "What do you think they'd want?,"asked Tori,worry clouding her voice."I'm about to find out," said Jade,opening the message.The text read,briefly,"Break up or this goes on the Slap."Jade scrolled down to see an attachment.She clicked on it and her hand flew up to her mouth.

Someone had taken a picture of Tori and Jade kissing in the mall parking lot.