one.

A loud ringing filled the Quarry, drawing on everyone's attention.

Connie wiped her greasy hands off on her jeans, leaving behind shiny black smears. She made her way towards the road where everyone else had gathered, quickly gravitating towards Holly, who was standing between Shane and Carl. "The hell is that, Dale?" She bellowed up to the older man standing on top of the RV as he was on guard duty.

"I can't tell yet!" He answered Shane's question after taking a look through his binoculars.

"Is it them?" Amy asked hopefully, playing with the hem of her shirt. "Are they back?"

"Andrea wouldn't risk that much noise," Connie said with the shake of her head. Amy let out a sigh, and the brunette wrapped an arm around her shoulders comfortingly.

"Well I'll be damned," Dale breathed out after taking another look.

"What is it?" Amy called while wrapping her arms around herself, worried for her sister. She pulled away from Connie as the older woman stared at the road with squinted eyes, then glanced over at Holly to make sure she was alright.

"A stolen car is my guess," Dale muttered while bringing the binoculars up to his face to take yet another look. The arm holding the binoculars fell to his side as the car pulled into the carpark. Carl directed Holly towards her mother before going to stand with his own.

"Holy crap! Turn that damn thing off!" Dale yelled, watching as Glenn hopped out of the car. Connie pulled Holly into her side, wrapping an arm around her daughter's shoulders.

"I don't know how to!" Glenn yelled back, scrunching his face up.

"Pop the damn hood!" Shane yelled at him as Amy ran up, asking about her older sister. "Connie could you come take a look at this?"

"Go stay with Miranda, baby," Connie whispered and watched from her squatted position as Holly ran towards the Mexican woman and held onto her hand. Then she turned to Shane. "Yeah, I'll have it off in a few, just let me work."

Shane nodded silently and stepped to the side, allowing Connie to do what she did best.

"Yeah! She's okay! Andrea's on her way back!" Glenn yelled as he climbed back into the drivers seat.

Everyone was trying to be heard over the loud ringing of the car alarm, but Connie knew that everyone would be hearing the noise for quite a while. "Can you turn this off?" Shane demanded loudly above all the noise. He took a few steps into her space, which she didn't like.

"Give me a damned second," Connie muttered irritably, hating the fact that he was questioning her. "I just need to—" The Quarry went abruptly silent as the alarm was shut off. The lack of noise echoed around the. Connie shot Shane a mocking look before wiping her hands off on her pants and walking back over to Lori.

The only thing that wasn't quiet was Amy. "Is she alright? Where is she?" She rushed out, practically smothering Glenn with her questions. Connie wiped more grease onto her jeans before tucking her hands into her back pocket. She felt the cool metal of her wedding right against her wrist from where she'd strung it to her belt loop, and a lump formed in her throat.

"She's fine," Glenn sighed in exasperation. "She's fine, everybody is. Well, Merle not so much." Connie frowned. She knew Daryl would be anything less than impressed over what ever it was that had happened to his brother, so she made a mental note to keep Holly away from him until he cooled off.

"You crazy driving this wheelin' bastard up here?" Shane snapped. "Are you trying to draw in every walker for miles?"

"I think we're okay," Dale murmured as he slung his rifle over his shoulder.