Chapter 6-

Brandon's POV

After going to Walmart and two other stores we had everything we needed for Danis room. We all got in my truck and silently drove back home. Dani didn't sit in the back this time she sat right between me and Chevy in the front seat.

Dani has fallen asleep since I live almost an hour and a half from town. Chevy was playing on his phone and probably texting all his "girls".

When Dani had fallen asleep she had fell asleep on me. Her small head was rested on my arm and her small hand was on my upper thigh. Bad place for her warm soft small hands to be.

Before I could stop dirty things started going through my mind, and they did involve Dani.

The last 10 minutes of the ride home I tried my hardest to ignore her hands and my growing member. Gladly Chevy never noticed anything.

When we finally got home Chevy was the first to hop out of the truck. "Hey dude I got somethin to do. Ill be home later" and with a wink he got in his truck and left.

I went to move but I surprising hand stopped me. Danis hand gripped my leg.. to close to something. I tried pulling her hand off me but it wouldn't move. My member grew fast with running thoughts in my mind. In a matter of seconds I was on top on her in my truck still, with my nose touching her neck.

She woke and grabbed the front of my shirt freezing up feeling my member poke against my pants into her leg.

"Hands to yourself little one, or things could go bad and I won't be able to hold back" I whisper into her neck breathing in her wonderful smell. I feel her shiver and with that I get up and get out of the truck leaving the door open for her and go inside.

----

Once everything for Danis room is unpacked and set in her room I sit on the couch in the living room and turn on the tv.

Right as I start to watch my favorite show- Party Down South- my phone starts to vibrate in my pocked. Its Mr. Browning from the foster home.

I answer,

"Hello?"

"Hello Brandon"

"Is there something you need Marry?"

"Umm yes actually. Tristan and Bryce would like to come see Daniella. It would mean so much to Dani and Tristan you have no idea"

I think about it for a while. Maybe if I let Tristan come over she'll talk. Maybe she won't be a brat. I sigh and nod then forget she's on the phone.

"Alright that's fine. But they can only stay for 3 hours not all day and not over night. You already know where I live because of the file I gave you. You drop them off and you pick them up" and with that I hung up the phone not even bothering to tell Dani.

----

An hour later a car pulled up into my gravel driveway and all three of them climbed out...including a puppy..

"DANI" I yelled. She walked out of my room looking around then finding me. She walked over to the door and I pointed outside.

When she looked outside a huge smile grew across her face showing her straight white teeth. A perfect smile.

She ran out of the houses, off the porch, and right across the rocks over to the guys arms, I can't remember his name.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck hugging him close to her. He kisses her cheek and sat her down taking the baby from Marry.

Danis smile got bigger as she coos the baby tickling him. Marry walks up to me. "That's the happiest I've been Tristan and Bryce since you took Dani" she says watching Tristan, Bryce, and Dani huddled together smiling.