Chapter 1

A/N: Hello readers! I know I should be updating my other stories but I couldn't stop thinking about this plot in my head and I really needed to get it out. And Annerylle has been giving me so much feels lately so... here it is! My first Annerylle AU fanfic. Inspired by POI and a bit of B99.

Disclaimer: This is fiction, no disrespect meant to the actors. This is just for fun.

Chapter 1

She watched from a far, eyes wandering around, searching for any possible threats but the restaurant seemed clear. Everyone was just trying to enjoy their meal.

Her name is Karylle Tatlonghari. But today, she's Ana Santiago, a part-time server in a restobar. She's working undercover to keep an eye on her current target who happens to be in the restobar she's in.

"Huy," Said the manager, startling her.

Turning around, the manager looked at her with furrowed brows and his eyes moved down to her name tag.

"Ana, we didn't hire you to just stand here and do nothing. Here," He said as he gave her the tray with a bottle of expensive champagne and two champagne glasses.

"I-serve mo 'to sa table 10. Ayusin mo ah." The manager ordered. He's been bossing her around ever since she stepped inside the restaurant. She looked at him and she just wanted to punch him on the face for being such an ass.

Of course, she didn't do that. She couldn't. It would blow her cover. Instead, she just faked a smile and cursed him in her head before taking the tray from him. She rolled her eyes as soon as she turned her back at him.

"Are you sure he's not the perpetrator? Because if he is, I'd gladly break his face." She said softly.

"There's no need to be violent, Ms. Tatlonghari. Just focus on serving the drinks to table 10." Said the voice in her earpiece.

She walked to table 10, smiled at the two customers. She presumed that they are a couple. The woman paid no attention to her and just continued her conversation with the man sitting across her.

After pouring champagne on their glasses, she turned around and secretly took out her phone and cloned her phone with the victim's. Once the device was successfully paired with hers, she walked back to the bar and went back to spying on the woman in table 10.

Her phone has an app that can clone other people's phone which means she gets to access to their contacts, messages, everything. This is how she gets updated with her target whether it is a victim or a perpetrator.

"Are you sure she's the one?" She asked, her eyes never leaving the woman's sight.

"From the looks of it, they look like they're having a good time. Mukhang maayos naman yung lalakeng kasama nya." She said as she listened to their conversation from her earpiece.

She rolled her eyes as she listened to the man flirt with her target by using lame pick-up lines.

"Ugh. May itsura nga, ang corny naman bumanat ng mga linya. I can charm the ladies better than this guy." She said confidently.

"They're just casually talking about their plans for tonight. There are no signs of danger so far." She added.

She could feel her manager watching from the corner of her eyes and when she looked, he was glaring at her. He told her to keep an eye on the customers, walked around, checked if anyone needed anything. Karylle rolled her eyes again before doing what she was ordered to do.