Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"I'm in." She said in a low voice as she slowly closed the door behind her.

She looked around, the place looked fancy and luxurious. From the interior design, to the expensive furnitures, big flat screen TV. The place also has a balcony.

"In fairness ah, mukhang madami na din siya naipon at ganito ka-sosyal yung lugar nya." She said as she made herself comfortable on the couch.

"If he could afford all these luxurious things, then what else could he possibly want more from Crystal?" She asked the other person in her earpiece as she opened one of the drawers on the mini table in front of her, looking for more clues.

"Oh no, this is not good."

"What is it?"

"Eric has pictures of different women. It's not just that, he also has their background information, including records of their bank accounts. I'm sending you the pictures." She said as she took pictures of the documents.

"So these were probably the women he met online." The voice said in her earpiece while she was going through the pictures and other documents.

"He's very smart. Eric didn't just date them right away. He chose his targets wisely, that is why all of these women in the picture are wealthy."

"He doesn't just get into their pants, but also into their bank accounts. That's probably where he got those money from."

"And now he is after the billionaire's daughter. That makes sense."

"Miss Tatlonghari, you need to get out the place now." The voice warned her.

Karylle immediately put back the documents inside the drawer and hid small cameras in the place in order to keep an eye on her victim and perpetrator in case something goes wrong.

She hid cameras on the side of the TV set, in the kitchen counter, and in the living room. She got out of his apartment and made her way to the lift.

There are two lifts and both lift arrived and opened at the same time, the left lift revealed Miss Smith with Eric. Good thing Karylle got inside the other lift immediately.

She stayed inside her car as she watched Eric and Miss Smith from her phone.

"Nice place." Said Miss Smith as her eyes wandered around Eric's apartment.

"Let me help you with that," Eric helped her take off her coat and hung it on the coat stand.

"So what are you cooking for me?" She asked sweetly, leaning in front of the kitchen counter while Eric sliced tomatoes into smaller sizes. He was cutting so fast that it kind of scared the woman a little.

"Lasagna." Eric said while smirking at her.

"All lasagna taste the same. What makes yours different?" Crystal challenged him and smirked.

"Mine has a secret ingredient, love. Once you get a taste of it, you might want to go on a second date with me." Eric said confidently and winked at her.

Karylle, who was still watching them from her phone, rolled her eyes at the very lame pick-up line.

"Isn't this our second date?" Crystal flirted back with a smirk.

"Ugh. This is the worst." Karylle complained.

"What's happening there, Miss Tatlonghari?" Said the voice over her earpiece.

"Nothing but exchanging of lame cheesy lines. It makes me cringe." Karylle complained while scrunching her nose in disgust.

"Wait," She stopped ranting as she watched Eric moved a little closer to Crystal in the kitchen counter. Karylle saw Crystal's hand slowly slipped inside her bag. She presumed that Crystal was about pull out a pepper spray in case of emergency. She imagined Crystal was that kind of woman.