Chapter 5 | House of Knowledge

" House of Knowledge "
|Don't own Harry Potter|

" House of Knowledge "|Don't own Harry Potter|

***
Faye POV:

Standing with a bunch of other first years waiting to be sorted I looked around and spotted some familiar faces.

Wait. Was that Arthur and Molly sucking each others faces out?! Ew!

Looking away I spotted Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Black, Bellatrix Black, Andromeda Black, Amos Diggory, so basically all my old year mates parents.

And a bunch of future death eaters, isn't this wonderful?

"Evans, Lily." Snapping my head to the stool I was a bit confused. I thought I was going to be sorted first.

"Gryffindor!" The Sorting Hat announces while Lily basically ran to the Gryffindor table excitedly as they cheered for their newest cub.

"Evans, Faye."

Ignoring the curious stares I sat down on the stool as Professor McGonagall placed the sorting hat over my head.

'Interesting. Interesting. A reincarnated soul, haven't had one of those in a long time.' The Sorting Hat hummed.

As if noticing my panic he continued. 'No worries Faye or is it Harry? Your secrets are safe with me. Gryffindor made sure I wouldn't be able to tell a single thing I see from anyone's mind.'

I nodded my head letting out a little breath of relief. 'Wait, there's others like me?' I questioned.

The Sorting Hat shook his head? 'No, reincarnated souls don't remember their previous lives or they remember very little that fade over time.'

'Anyways. Ravenclaw!" He shouted out loud the last word reminding me where I was.

I blinked in surprise as I set the hat on the stool before joining my politely cheering table.

***

An Asian girl with thick wavy long black hair and fair skin beckoned me to sit beside her.

Her slightly slanted but wide brown eyes curved when she gave me a smile.

"I'm Valerie. Valerie McCarthy." She introduced herself with a smile.

I returned the gesture and introduced myself as well to not only her but to the people around us.

"Let's be friends." She stated boldly.

I felt my lips tug into a smile. "I agree with you my dear Valerie."

***

Looking at Lily who stared back at me sadly I waved her goodbye as I was led away with other first year Ravenclaws to our common room.