Chapter 8 | Even More Time Flies

"Even More Time Flies"
|Don't own Harry Potter|
***

"Even More Time Flies"|Don't own Harry Potter|***

***
Third POV:

Petunia Evans watched her sweet little Fairy's face twist into disgust when she introduced her boyfriend Vernon Dursley.

Faye looked her dead in the eyes, "I hate him."

Petunia smiled sadly but understood. "Okay." She replied, it was for the best because really– she understood.

***

"1...2...3..."

"1...2...3..."

"1...2...3..."

Faye followed her partner's lead, thanking Merlin for inheriting some semblance of grace in her movements.

Why was she learning the waltz? Well Petunia was getting married thankfully not to that moron Vernon Dursley.

Petunia met a muggleborn American who swept her off her feet, quite literally, accidentally bumping into Petunia in muggle London on his way to the Ministry of Magic for a meeting.

Faye thought it was romantic and a bit cliché but in a good way.

"1...2...3..." the dancing instructors counted.

"Ouch." Her partner winced in pain.

"Sorry." She apologized to her partner for the fourth time.

***

At 20 years old, Petunia never thought this day would come so soon.

"Do you Petunia Rose Evans take Alexander Miles to be yours?"

"And Do you Alexander Miles take Petunia Rose Evans to be yours?"

"Do you both promise your hearts for each other? Will you walk hand in hand wherever life's journey takes you? Will you keep living, learning, loving, and growing together for the rest of your lives?"

"I do." "I do."

Petunia looked at Alexander beaming as they exchanged rings and exchanged their vows.

"By the power invested in me, I pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bri—"

The crowd woof whistled and clapped enthusiastically for the newlyweds.

Petunia looked towards her family who were sobbing happily and smiled brightly before turning to her new husband who pulled her into a second kiss.

She was loved.

***

"I hurt the most when lost, yet also when not had at all. I'm sometimes the hardest to express, but the easiest to ignore. I can be given to many, or just one. What am I?" The raven statue crowed.