Chapter |

Editing
____________

It's been a week since our last encounter with the marauders besides small greetings when passing in the halls. Valerie and I were discussing our plans for Fall break during breakfast when a body plopped itself next to me. I didn't even have to turn my head to know who it was. "Hello Siri, what do you want?", I asked looking at him.

"What? What ever do you mean? I can't sit next to you and ask you how you are", he said jokingly as I gave him a deadpanned stare. "Oh really... If you must know I am doing quite well. Now if you have nothing to ask can you please go. I was discussing my fall break plans with Valerie", I told him as he pouted.

"If you give me a kiss I'll leave", he asked childishly giving me his puppy dog eyes. From the corner of my eyes Valerie gave me a knowing wink before turning to the same second year boy that I later found out was Valerie's betrothed Damien Williams. Like seriously are they stuck in the dark ages or something (notice the thick sarcasm), but at least he's kind and decent enough with a dry sense of humor that Valerie seems to love. 'Man.. that ruined my plan for revenge', I thought disappointed.

I looked around and noticed nobody was paying attention as there was hardly anybody awake early on a weekend. Sighing softly I leaned closer to him as he closed his eyes expecting a kiss on the lips, letting out a tiny smile I kissed his cheek instead.

I giggled at the slightly disappointed yet love strucked face when Sirius drifted back to his seat at the Gryffindor table. After a few minutes people started filing in which included the other Marauders who were slightly confused at the love strucked face that their flirteous friend bore.

Catching the sight of Lily, I waved her over to my seat. Confused she came over and sat between Valerie and I. "I haven't spoken to to you in so looonnng! So how's Hogwarts been for you?", I asked her giving her a wide smile as I draped my left arm over her shoulder.

"I missed you to Faye! I'm having a fun time in Gryffindor, my dorm mates are fun and all but I miss my twin. I see you have replaced me", she said jokingly nodding her head towards Valerie who gave us a cheeky smile before turning back to Damien.

"So what are we doing for fall break? I've written to mum and dad, but they were very vague about it. Saying that we were going abroad. Do you know where we're going?", I asked her. She shook her head telling me that's what they told her too. Valerie turned her head to us and told us that if they ever drop by in France then they should visit her, nodding our heads we gave her a 'maybe' which she took understandingly.

Hearing someone yell Lily's name from the Gryffindor table we all turned and saw a brunette which I can later identify as Marlene McKinnon. Lily rolled her eyes before excusing herself back to her table.

"Bye~", Valerie piped up.

After she left Valerie and I continued to discuss our plan with Damien occasionally piping in to give us his thoughts and recommendations. He offered me an invitation to his birthday ball on November 12. In which, I told him that I would write to my parents later for their permission.

Seeing as breakfast was almost over we wrapped up our conversation and wondered about what we should dress up as for the Halloween ball. Amazing right! Apparently after my parents died they stopped doing them to respect the brave couple who lost their lives on Halloween.